Brawler's Guild: Burnstachio (Rank 4) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Burnstachio is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Most of the floor will be covered in lethal fire, except for a path of clear ground in which you can stand. This path will expand slowly, and by following it, you will eventually be lead to an orb. Running through the orb will grant you immunity to Fire damage for a time, allowing you to run over fire patches to make it to the next clear path.
Burnstachio himself has no abilities and instead will just melee you for a low amount of damage.
The strategy for defeating Burnstachio is simple.
- Avoid standing in the fire, as it will result in instant death.
- Follow the path to the orb, as this makes you immune to all Fire damage and you can ignore the fire on the ground for a while.
- When the Fire immunity buff starts to fade away, get to the next clear path and pick up the next orb.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Discipline Priest Shadowlands
- Theater of Pain
- Sanguine Depths
- Shadowlands PvP Season 1 Hub
- Outlaw Rogue Shadowlands
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Great Vault