Brawler's Guild: Burnstachio (Rank 4) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Burnstachio is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Most of the floor will be covered in lethal fire, except for a path of clear ground in which you can stand. This path will expand slowly, and by following it, you will eventually be lead to an orb. Running through the orb will grant you immunity to Fire damage for a time, allowing you to run over fire patches to make it to the next clear path.
Burnstachio himself has no abilities and instead will just melee you for a low amount of damage.
The strategy for defeating Burnstachio is simple.
- Avoid standing in the fire, as it will result in instant death.
- Follow the path to the orb, as this makes you immune to all Fire damage and you can ignore the fire on the ground for a while.
- When the Fire immunity buff starts to fade away, get to the next clear path and pick up the next orb.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Before the Storm Novel Description Update
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 26476 Talent Changes
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 26476 Azerite Traits
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 26476 Racial Nerfs
- Dark Iron Dwarf & Mag'har Orc Allied Races in Battle for Azeroth
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 26433 Azerite Traits
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Warcraft Logs - A Comprehensive Guide
- The state of World PVP.
- No Legion XP Mage LF 2's/3's/5's for grind
- uncompleted artifact quest
- The WoW Music
- An Introduction to Weak Auras for Absolute Beginners
- Any interest in an app for organizing raid teams?
- The WoW Music
- class mount
- Unholy DPS, any other specs ?
- Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements
- Demonology Warlock 7.3
- Fire Mage Addons question
- Feral Druid 7.3