Brawler's Guild: Burnstachio (Rank 4) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Burnstachio is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Most of the floor will be covered in lethal fire, except for a path of clear ground in which you can stand. This path will expand slowly, and by following it, you will eventually be lead to an orb. Running through the orb will grant you immunity to Fire damage for a time, allowing you to run over fire patches to make it to the next clear path.
Burnstachio himself has no abilities and instead will just melee you for a low amount of damage.
The strategy for defeating Burnstachio is simple.
- Avoid standing in the fire, as it will result in instant death.
- Follow the path to the orb, as this makes you immune to all Fire damage and you can ignore the fire on the ground for a while.
- When the Fire immunity buff starts to fade away, get to the next clear path and pick up the next orb.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes
- Wingmen Achievement
- Wingmen Achievement
- Holy Priest PvP 9.0.5
- Protection Warrior Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- Mythic+ DPS Tier List
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5