Brawler's Guild: Dungeon Master Vishas (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Dungeon Master Vishas is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against him is all about rooting him for a few seconds to prevent him from hitting you with a very damaging ability. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Vishas goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Dungeon Master Vishas has two abilities.
- Naughty Secrets deals a bit of Shadow Damage and leaves a debuff on you that increases the Shadow damage you take by 150%. This debuff stacks, but Naughty Secrets is not cast often enough for this debuff to really matter.
- Heated Pokers causes Vishas' melee attacks to deal a lot of additional Fire damage for a few seconds. A few strikes of these buffed melee attacks are enough to kill you.
Your only concern in this fight is to make sure that Vishas' melee attacks do not hit you while he is buffed with Heated Pokers. To prevent this from happening, you can interrupt the cast of Heated Pokers. You can also root, fear, incapacitate, or snare Vishash and get away from him.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Dungeon Master Vishas appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Dungeon Master Vishas is now a Special Challenger (he was the fourth Rank 1 opponent, previously).
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands