Brawler's Guild: Dungeon Master Vishas (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Dungeon Master Vishas is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against him is all about rooting him for a few seconds to prevent him from hitting you with a very damaging ability. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Vishas goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Dungeon Master Vishas has two abilities.
- Naughty Secrets deals a bit of Shadow Damage and leaves a debuff on you that increases the Shadow damage you take by 150%. This debuff stacks, but Naughty Secrets is not cast often enough for this debuff to really matter.
- Heated Pokers causes Vishas' melee attacks to deal a lot of additional Fire damage for a few seconds. A few strikes of these buffed melee attacks are enough to kill you.
Your only concern in this fight is to make sure that Vishas' melee attacks do not hit you while he is buffed with Heated Pokers. To prevent this from happening, you can interrupt the cast of Heated Pokers. You can also root, fear, incapacitate, or snare Vishash and get away from him.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Dungeon Master Vishas appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Dungeon Master Vishas is now a Special Challenger (he was the fourth Rank 1 opponent, previously).
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk