Brawler's Guild: Farmer Xiang-Su (Rank 3) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Farmer Xiang-Su is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is fairly simple and not very punishing.
Abilities and Strategy
Farmer Xiang-Su only has one ability Watering Can. This ability shoots a small tornado of water in a straight line towards the player, if struck it will deal minor damage to the player. However, the primary mechanic with this ability is related to the patches of dirt on the ground, present in the arena during the fight. Watering Can traveling over the dirt will cause a crop to grow. There are two types of crops:
- cabbage, which increases damage done by 10% if you walk over it;
- pumpkins, which decreases damage done by 10%.
These also affect the boss if the boss walks over them.
The strategy for this boss is to get him to aim at as many dirt patches as you can in order to spawn crops. Run over the cabbage and make the boss run over the pumpkins to heavily increase your damage dealt to the boss. The boss does not have that much health in the first place and with a little gear you could probably ignore the crop entirely if you wanted to.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1
- Destruction Warlock PvE
- The Forbidden Reach Zone Guide
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE