Brawler's Guild: Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 (Rank 7) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Stategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 is your first Brawler's Guild rank 7 opponent . The fight is a very challenging encounter that may take many attempts to defeat.
Abilities and Stategy
Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 has 4 primary mechanics you will need to handle as well as a ramping damage increase. The mechanics are listed below:
- Blinding Peck — a 2-second disorient that can not be outranged or interrupted;
- Mecha Tree Gull — a small tree with 4 rotating laser beams spawns on the ground near the boss, getting struck by a beam will leave a heavy damage over time effect on the player;
- Mecha Bee Gull — a seagull surrounded by bees spawns near the boss and constantly moves towards the player at a slow pace
- Mecha Wee Gull — four small seagulls spawn on the boss and attack the player;
- Tune Up — as the fight goes on, the boss will deal increasing damage.
The strategy for this boss is to handle each mechanic individually while dealing as much damage as you can. The boss has a lot of health and without high amounts of gear the timer will be tight. Before Blinding Peck is used you should try to move away from Mecha Tree Gulls and Mecha Bee Gulls, if you become disoriented and get hit by either of these it will likely kill you. We recommend you ignore the Mecha Bee Gulls unless you will gain single target damage by attacking them. Ideally they will become clumped up and can be kited around the arena. The Mecha Tree Gulls will simply become obstacles around the room. We recommend to quickly kill the Mecha Wee Gulls after they spawn, saving damage cooldowns if necessary. Most classes will be able to survive melee attacks from the boss, however the adds bring a lot of additional damage.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Completed Quests Checker
- What to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- Corrupted Mementos
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- Arcane Mage 8.3
- Blood Death Knight 8.3