Brawler's Guild: Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 (Rank 7) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Stategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 is your first Brawler's Guild rank 7 opponent . The fight is a very challenging encounter that may take many attempts to defeat.
Abilities and Stategy
Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000 has 4 primary mechanics you will need to handle as well as a ramping damage increase. The mechanics are listed below:
- Blinding Peck — a 2-second disorient that can not be outranged or interrupted;
- Mecha Tree Gull — a small tree with 4 rotating laser beams spawns on the ground near the boss, getting struck by a beam will leave a heavy damage over time effect on the player;
- Mecha Bee Gull — a seagull surrounded by bees spawns near the boss and constantly moves towards the player at a slow pace
- Mecha Wee Gull — four small seagulls spawn on the boss and attack the player;
- Tune Up — as the fight goes on, the boss will deal increasing damage.
The strategy for this boss is to handle each mechanic individually while dealing as much damage as you can. The boss has a lot of health and without high amounts of gear the timer will be tight. Before Blinding Peck is used you should try to move away from Mecha Tree Gulls and Mecha Bee Gulls, if you become disoriented and get hit by either of these it will likely kill you. We recommend you ignore the Mecha Bee Gulls unless you will gain single target damage by attacking them. Ideally they will become clumped up and can be kited around the arena. The Mecha Tree Gulls will simply become obstacles around the room. We recommend to quickly kill the Mecha Wee Gulls after they spawn, saving damage cooldowns if necessary. Most classes will be able to survive melee attacks from the boss, however the adds bring a lot of additional damage.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands