Brawler's Guild: King Kulaka (Rank 2) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
King Kulaka is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. There is no simpler fight than this one. King Kulaka has no attack and will only melee you. He hits hard, so you need to kill him before he kills you. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with King Kulaka goes.
Abilities and Strategy
King Kulaka will only melee you. There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing him before he kills them. They need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns.
Things are slightly different for ranged players. King Kulaka's melee attacks are very damaging, so it is better if you simply keep him away from you (he can be rooted, slowed, stunned, etc.). Note that he uses Dash from time to time, to increase his running speed.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before King Kulaka appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but King Kulaka is now the third Rank 2 opponent (he was the fourth Rank 2 opponent, previously).
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands
- Sanctum of Domination gems
- Great Vault
- Korthia Overview
- Windwalker Monk Shadowlands