Brawler's Guild: Leper Gnome Quintet (Rank 5) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
The Leper Gnome Quintet are your third Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponents. The fight against these 5 gnomes is extremely simple, as they do nothing significant, except meleeing you. The difficulty comes from the fact that, together, they deal a lot of damage. Also, classes with weak AoE capabilities will struggle to kill them before the 2-minute enrage timer.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with the Leper Gnome Quintet goes.
Abilities and Strategy
The Leper Gnome Quintet is made up of Queasy, Sleazy, Greazy, Fleasy, and Wheezy. When they spawn, only Wheezy is at full health and Queasy is the lowest on health, with 60% remaining. Obviously, you will want to start killing Queasy. Whenever you kill a gnome, you need to switch to the gnome that has the lowest health, so that you eliminate sources of damage as fast as possible.
The gnomes stack Leperous Spew on you, which only ranged DPS will be able to remove from time to time (by keeping the gnomes away for 5 seconds). The gnomes also use Determined Shuffle, which makes it very hard to root or snare them.
The strategy will depend on the abilities of your class, but the idea is to kill the gnomes one by one, all the while spreading as much of your damage as possible. AoE damage is necessary because it makes it much easier to beat the enrage timer.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)
- Blacksmithing Guide
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- m+ DECLINES!
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes