Brawler's Guild: Phillip Carter Tracey (Rank 2) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Phillip Carter Tracey is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight against him is very simple, but needs to be properly executed.
Abilities and Strategy
Phillip Carter Tracey has two phases.
During his time above 50% Health, he is a Worgen. He will frequently teleport behind you and use Murderous Swipes. This is a simple frontal cleave that will deal moderate damage if you do not move out of it.
During his time below 50% Health, he becomes a Human. If you move more than 10 yards away from him during this phase he will stun and chain you back to him. As a Human, he casts the following spells.
- Blazing Bullet deals moderate damage and silences you, if he finishes the cast. It can and should be interrupted.
- Civilized Slap deals moderate damage and knocks you back. The knockback is enough to trigger his stun and chain, but the ability can be dodged.
The strategy to defeat Phillip Carter Tracey is fairly simple.
- Move forward when Murderous Swipes is used.
- Interrupt or stun him when he casts Blazing Bullet.
- Step back out of melee range to avoid Civilized Slap.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New boss added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)
- Blacksmithing Guide
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- m+ DECLINES!
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes