Brawler's Guild: Phillip Carter Tracey (Rank 2) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Phillip Carter Tracey is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight against him is very simple, but needs to be properly executed.
Abilities and Strategy
Phillip Carter Tracey has two phases.
During his time above 50% Health, he is a Worgen. He will frequently teleport behind you and use Murderous Swipes. This is a simple frontal cleave that will deal moderate damage if you do not move out of it.
During his time below 50% Health, he becomes a Human. If you move more than 10 yards away from him during this phase he will stun and chain you back to him. As a Human, he casts the following spells.
- Blazing Bullet deals moderate damage and silences you, if he finishes the cast. It can and should be interrupted.
- Civilized Slap deals moderate damage and knocks you back. The knockback is enough to trigger his stun and chain, but the ability can be dodged.
The strategy to defeat Phillip Carter Tracey is fairly simple.
- Move forward when Murderous Swipes is used.
- Interrupt or stun him when he casts Blazing Bullet.
- Step back out of melee range to avoid Civilized Slap.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New boss added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview