Brawler's Guild: Razorgrin (Rank 5) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Razorgrin is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponent. The fight is extremely simple for ranged classes, but melee classes can run into problems.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Razorgrin only has a passive ability which is that he will essentially flop around the arena trying to reach you. He deals massive damage in front of his head, which will kill you almost instantly.
If you are not in front of him, he will flop and try to turn so that his head faces you, which would kill you.
For melee classes, the fight is simple: all you have to do is strafe around him while doing your rotation so that his head never reaches you.
Ranged classes will have to be more creative. If your rotation is easy to do on the move, you can make use of the same strategy as melee players. Otherwise, if you need to stand still in order to deal damage, you will have to use your movement abilities to get far away from Razorgrin, stand still and nuke him before he reaches you, and then move away from him again, and so on until he dies.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)
- Blacksmithing Guide
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- m+ DECLINES!
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes