Brawler's Guild: Robe-Robber Robert (Rank 6) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Robe-Robber Robert is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is fairly simple, but will be more challenging to classes without low cooldown interrupts
Abilities and Strategy
Robe-Robber Robert only has two abilities: Disrobing Strike and Stripstorm. Disrobing Strike will remove one article of clothing from the player. Strip Storm will spawn a tornado and the first entity to come in to contact with the tornado will lose an article of clothing. Once either the player or the boss are out of clothing they will take 1,000% additional damage. The boss will become feared as well.
The strategy for this boss is pretty simple:
- Interrupt Disrobing Strike as much as possible;
- Do not interrupt Stripstorm and instead run the boss through them without touching them yourself;
- Do not worry about dealing damage until after the boss has lost his clothes, as the boss will take 1,000% additional damage at this point.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Destruction Warlock PvE
- The Forbidden Reach Zone Guide
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE