Brawler's Guild: Robe-Robber Robert (Rank 6) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Robe-Robber Robert is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is fairly simple, but will be more challenging to classes without low cooldown interrupts
Abilities and Strategy
Robe-Robber Robert only has two abilities: Disrobing Strike and Stripstorm. Disrobing Strike will remove one article of clothing from the player. Strip Storm will spawn a tornado and the first entity to come in to contact with the tornado will lose an article of clothing. Once either the player or the boss are out of clothing they will take 1,000% additional damage. The boss will become feared as well.
The strategy for this boss is pretty simple:
- Interrupt Disrobing Strike as much as possible;
- Do not interrupt Stripstorm and instead run the boss through them without touching them yourself;
- Do not worry about dealing damage until after the boss has lost his clothes, as the boss will take 1,000% additional damage at this point.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon
- Shadowlands Covenant Data by Class and Spec
- Third Maw Mount Coming in Patch 9.0.5 - Bound Shadehound
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Death knight sanctuary needs an upgrade
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Weekly/Daily To-Do List
- Shadow Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- Demonology Warlock Leveling
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling