Brawler's Guild: Robe-Robber Robert (Rank 6) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Robe-Robber Robert is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is fairly simple, but will be more challenging to classes without low cooldown interrupts
Abilities and Strategy
Robe-Robber Robert only has two abilities: Disrobing Strike and Stripstorm. Disrobing Strike will remove one article of clothing from the player. Strip Storm will spawn a tornado and the first entity to come in to contact with the tornado will lose an article of clothing. Once either the player or the boss are out of clothing they will take 1,000% additional damage. The boss will become feared as well.
The strategy for this boss is pretty simple:
- Interrupt Disrobing Strike as much as possible;
- Do not interrupt Stripstorm and instead run the boss through them without touching them yourself;
- Do not worry about dealing damage until after the boss has lost his clothes, as the boss will take 1,000% additional damage at this point.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands
- Sanctum of Domination gems
- Great Vault
- Korthia Overview
- Windwalker Monk Shadowlands