Brawler's Guild: Shadowmaster Aameen (Rank 3) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Shadowmaster Aameen is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but it can be difficult for classes that lack mobility.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Shadowmaster Aameen has 2 abilities which work together to create a dangerous environment.
Shadow Torch summons a Shadow Torch (a sort of totem) on the ground, which deals light AoE damage around it. After this, Shadowmaster Aameen will use Shadow Blast to create an orb that will move from him to the most recently-summoned torch. Once there, more orbs will spawn that will move to any other torches that exist. If you come in contact with an orb, you instantly die.
The strategy for defeating Shadowmaster Aameen is simple.
- Keep moving and always go ahead of the most recent Shadow Torch (going in a large circle around the boss). This will allow you to be out of the path of any orbs created by Shadow Blast, which you must avoid at all costs.
- Stand away from the Shadow Torches, since they deal damage.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands