Brawler's Guild: T440 Dual-Mode Robot (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
The T440 Dual-Mode Robot is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. This boss is very easy with the right strategy, which consist in moving close to him for a few seconds, then moving away for a few seconds, then moving close to him again, and so on. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with the T440 Dual-Mode Robot goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
The T440 Dual-Mode Robot has two fighting stances:
- when you are in melee range of the robot, it is in Assault Mode and keeps meleeing you;
- when you are not in melee range of the robot, it is in Artillery Mode and keeps casting Artillery Strike.
The longer the robot stays in a fighting stance, the faster it attacks and the more damage it does. So, the strategy is simple. Every 10 seconds or so, make it change attack mode by moving away or close to him (depending on what stance it currently is in). This will keep the damage manageable.
Every time the robot changes stance, it deals damage to you through Electric Shock, which you should aim at mitigating.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before T440 Dual-Mode Robot appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but T440 Dual-Mode Robot is now a Special Challenger (he was the third Rank 8 opponent, previously).
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Discipline Priest Shadowlands
- Theater of Pain
- Sanguine Depths
- Shadowlands PvP Season 1 Hub
- Outlaw Rogue Shadowlands
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Great Vault