Brawler's Guild: Yikkan Izu (Rank 6) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Yikkan Izu is your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight against him will require you to quickly dispose of adds he spawns. Classes with weak AoE abilities are at a clear disadvantage here. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Yikkan Izu goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Other than that, Yikkan Izu will summon 4 ravens every 8 seconds. They have 40k health points and you need to kill them before he summons new ravens. Together they deal a lot of damage, but, more importantly, if you kill more than 4 ravens at the same time, Yikkan Izu enrages and deals increased damage for a few seconds. The more extra ravens you kill, the more extra damage Yikkan will do (if you kill 10 ravens at the same time, he will enrage more than if you kill only 5).
Therefore, your main priority during this fight is to focus on the ravens and kill them as soon as they appear. Yikkan has 3.3M health points, so you should be able to beat the enrage timer easily, even if you spend time killing the ravens.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Yikkan Izu appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Yikkan Izu is now the fourth Rank 6 opponent (he was the first Rank 6 opponent, previously).
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide (July 14th - July 21st)
- Zappy Boy Nickname Now Cannon
- Eye of the Jailer Mechanic in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 17th
- Pre-expansion Event Details, Time in the Shadowlands, Major Lore Implications, Renown Catch-up: Full Bellular Interview
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 13th
- Horrific Visions Nerfs Coming July 14th/15th
- Every Man For Himself Human Racial Renamed to Will to Survive in Shadowlands
- Death Knight Changes
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- De Other Side
- Question about Raid Lockouts and Lockout Extensions
- switch specs and gear
- Blood Death Knight 8.3
- Legendary Weapons Transmog