Brawler's Guild: Yikkan Izu (Rank 6) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Yikkan Izu is your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight against him will require you to quickly dispose of adds he spawns. Classes with weak AoE abilities are at a clear disadvantage here. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Yikkan Izu goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Other than that, Yikkan Izu will summon 4 ravens every 8 seconds. They have 40k health points and you need to kill them before he summons new ravens. Together they deal a lot of damage, but, more importantly, if you kill more than 4 ravens at the same time, Yikkan Izu enrages and deals increased damage for a few seconds. The more extra ravens you kill, the more extra damage Yikkan will do (if you kill 10 ravens at the same time, he will enrage more than if you kill only 5).
Therefore, your main priority during this fight is to focus on the ravens and kill them as soon as they appear. Yikkan has 3.3M health points, so you should be able to beat the enrage timer easily, even if you spend time killing the ravens.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Yikkan Izu appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Yikkan Izu is now the fourth Rank 6 opponent (he was the first Rank 6 opponent, previously).
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4
- Dungeons and Raids Hub
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Ret Paladin Restart after a couple years
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Coming back to WoW