Elemental Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Elemental Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Elemental Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Elemental Shamans in PvP
The stat priority for Elemental Shamans in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP, since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, whose bonus will increase the damage throughput benefit from your Versatility by 40%.
Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a great on-use trinket to have to have. The on-use increased primary stat will give a temporary boost of damage which can be used with your offensive cooldowns.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows, and you will need the defensive to survive.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Shaman:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated enchants based on feedback.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated ahead of first Shadowlands PvP Season.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed old Azerite mentions. More updates to follow.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- The Sad Reality of Yak and Brutosaur Owners and the Weird Messages They Get
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 21st
- Midsummer Fire Festival Returns! (June 21 - July 5)
- A Preview of Gravewing Mounts in Patch 9.1
- Chains of Domination Key Art
- Ability Trainers Still in the Game?
- New War Mode Weekly Quest in Patch 9.1
- All Command Table Companion Locations