Elemental Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Elemental Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Elemental Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Elemental Shamans in PvP
The stat priority for Elemental Shamans in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Versatility is the best stat due to the increased survivability and overall damage. The scaling is amplified by Master of the Elements, and Skyfury Totem when you critically strike.
For more information regarding the Onyx Annulet, the Primordial Gemstones, and how to obtain them, check out our dedicated guide for it below.
In general, Elemental Shaman want to get on-use trinkets for Intellect that line up well with their offensive cooldowns Primordial Wave, Earth Shock and Stormkeeper.
Crimson Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP, since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, whose bonus will increase your Intellect and Stamina.
Crimson Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a great on-use trinket to have to have. The on-use increased primary stat will give a temporary boost of damage which can be used with your offensive cooldowns.
Crimson Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows, and you will need the defensive to survive.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Elemental Shaman:
- Neck: Tiered Medallion Setting
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed / Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Waking Stats
- Legs: Frozen Spellthread
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Versatility
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Energized Ysemerald.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 13 Jan. 2023: Updated for mid-season changes.
- 25 Dec. 2022: Updated gear for Dragonflight season 1.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated enchants based on feedback.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated ahead of first Shadowlands PvP Season.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed old Azerite mentions. More updates to follow.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1