Elemental Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight 10.2)
Now that you have the correct talents and understand your damage rotation, it is time to step into the arena with your team. Elemental Shamans have multiple burst cooldowns with unrelenting sustained damage. Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Elemental Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Elemental Shaman PvP Guide.
Elemental Shaman are a top-tier caster for 2v2 due to Primordial Wave, and Lava Burst's high burst damage output and Lightning Lasso's crowd-control.
The general strategy is to use crowd control on the healer while using Skyfury Totem then Primordial Wave with talents including Magma Chamber, and Earth Shock.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Elemental Shaman + Balance Druid
- Elemental Shaman + Destruction Warlock
- Elemental Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Elemental Shaman + Holy Priest
- Elemental Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Elemental Shaman + Subtlety Rogue
Elemental Shaman's role in 3v3 Arena is to burst through the use of high sustained damage through Lava Bursts, Primordial Wave, Fire Elemental along with burst damage from Earth Shock to overwhelm the other team. It also provides utility to the team by interrupting the enemy with Wind Shear, Thunderstorm, and Earthgrab Totem, Static Field Totem, and by using totems like Grounding Totem and Tremor Totem to stop the enemy team's crowd control.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Elemental Shaman + Arms Warrior + Restoration Druid/Holy Paladin
- Elemental Shaman + Destruction Warlock + Holy Priest/Holy Paladin
- Elemental Shaman + Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Elemental Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.5.
- 06 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 04 Feb. 2023: Updated for 10.0.2 updates.
- 13 Jan. 2023: Updated for mid-season changes.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated ahead of first Shadowlands PvP Season.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th