Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Shaman.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Enhancement Shaman.
- Venthyr is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a huge offensive cooldown ( Chain Harvest) and gives good defensive Soulbinds. It also provides a teleport ability, which can be used to secure crowd-control. Some of the Soulbinds also provide damage reduction and absorption shields.
Best Soulbinds for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
This Soulbind path maximizes on defensives and damage reduction, absorptions, and increased healing, which should help you with survivability.
Best Conduits for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
- Unruly Winds gives a chance at another Windfury damage proc with each melee hit. This additional Windfury hit can also proc Stormbringer, which resets Stormstrike's cooldown.
- Lavish Harvest is a good choice to increase the chance at critical strikes when using Chain Harvest. This skill provides the highest burst damage in the Enhancement Shaman toolkit. Increasing the critical strike chance can lead to significant burst and kill opportunities.
Best Endurance Conduits for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
- Vital Accretion provides a total health point buff, which can help temporarily keep you alive through cooldowns. Just remember that this only lasts for 1 minute.
- Refreshing Waters will significantly improve your self-healing, which is extremely important, especially when combined with the Swelling Waves PvP Talent.
Best Finesse Conduits for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
- Spiritual Resonance when using Heroism/ Bloodlust this will break any roots on the Shaman and provide a speed buff which will increase uptime.
- Thunderous Paws is great for a slight burst of movement speed for kiting enemy teams.
Best Legendaries for Enhancement Shamans in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Enhancement Shaman.
- Doom Winds allows you to do significant damage with your auto-attacks proccing Windfury Weapon. Combining this with other offensive cooldowns can do devastating amounts of damage but also forecast to the enemy team you are bursting.
- Earthen Harmony, even though a Restoration Shaman Legendary, provides significant healing for you or your teammates, since Earth Shield can be applied on them. This is the defensive Legendary option, which may be necessary if you are being focused down during the game or your teammates are.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Updated for 9.0.5 Patch Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872