Enhancement Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.2.5)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Enhancement Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important stat to have. This reduces the damage you take and increases your damage and healing done. This is great for increasing you and your team's overall survivability.
In general, Enhancement Shaman want to get trinkets that line up well with Chain Harvest, Elemental Blast and Ascendance. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stats you want to be increasing are either Agility or Haste. The Agility will provide a very large increase to your damage and Haste will reduce your global cooldown, resulting in powerful, quick damage.
Tier Sets for Enhancement Shaman
Enhancement Shaman 2-Piece — Spending Maelstrom Weapon has a 3% chance per stack to summon a Feral Spirit for 9 seconds. This is not a strong 2-set bonus by itself. The Feral Spirits do not do significant damage. Once the 4-set bonus is in use this benefit is more useful.
Enhancement Shaman 4-Piece — Your Feral Spirits' attacks have a 20% chance to trigger Stormbringer, resetting the cooldown of your Stormstrike. This 4-set bonus increases Enhancement Shaman's overall pressure and makes the use of the Feral Spirit ability and also the 2-set bonus much more impactful.
How to Acquire Tier Sets
Cosmic Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP, since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, which will increase Agility and Stamina
Cosmic Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a great on-use trinket to have to have. The on-use increased primary stat will give a temporary boost of damage, which can be used with your offensive cooldowns.
Cosmic Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows, and you will need the defensive to survive.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Shaman:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated in preparation for first PvP season of Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed Azerite mentions. More updates to follow.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on 9.0.1 Pre-patch for Shadowlands, removed corruptions.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher