Enhancement Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Enhancement Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats as well as guidance on how to pick up your Azerite pieces, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important stat to have. This reduces the damage you take and increases your healing done. This is great for increasing you and your team's overall survivability. Haste is the second best stat secondary do to it reducing the Global Cooldown on abilities and increasing your attack speed.
For a general guide on Corruptions, check out the linked page below.
In general, Enhancement Shaman want to get trinkets that line up well with Heroism/ Bloodlust or Ascendance. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stats you want to be increasing are either Agility or Haste. The Agility will provide a very large increase to your damage and Haste will reduce your global cooldown, resulting in powerful, quick damage.
Below, we list the items that have these traits.
- Last Vestige of Neltharion;
- Corrupted Gladiator's Chain Hauberk;
- Corrupted Gladiator's Chain Hauberk;
- Scales of the Scheming Behemoth.
Writhing Segment of Drest'agath is a trinket that drops from Drest'agath in the Ny'alotha raid. This trinket is absolutely the best trinket to use, as it deals unavoidable damage and has a very short cooldown. This trinket can be used in various ways. Because the cooldown on this trinket is very short, you want to make sure to use it whenever you have a stun setup on an enemy player. This trinket should be paired with either Remote Guidance Device or Corrupted Gladiator's Maledict.
Remote Guidance Device drops from the Mechagon: Junkyard dungeon. This trinket can deal large amounts of on-demand damage. To maximize the damage it deals, make sure to use it on a target that is not close to other enemies, so the damage does not get split. If your team is not planning on using the Corrupted Gladiator's Maledict trinket, this is another great option to use.
Corrupted Gladiator's Maledict is a great trinket to have. The on-use damage and healing absorption is capable of forcing defensives, especially when coordinated with your other teammates Maledicts. This can be used by itself or while you are using your burst rotation to force multiple cooldowns out of enemy teams. If you use this trinket, make sure your other teammates are using it as well. Otherwise, the enemy healer can just dispel the debuff and it will force cooldowns.
Corrupted Gladiator's Medallion is good because of the Agility and the on-use Versatility effect. This increases your overall damage and lines up well with your burst cooldowns.
Corrupted Gladiator's Insignia provides a passive boost to your Versatility. This will increase your survivability versus teams that focus you. It also has a passive proc effect that will increase your Agility. This is a solid choice if you just want to increase your sustained damage and want to survive while in a stun.
Enchant Weapon - Versatile Navigation and Enchant Weapon - Quick Navigation are the best weapon enchants. You will be duel wielding weapons and you can but an enchant on both of them. The Versatility and Haste procs are both great for increasing your damage output and helping with your survivability.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on 9.0.1 Pre-patch for Shadowlands, removed corruptions.
- 12 Jul. 2020: Updated Corruptions and added Recommended Corruptions section.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Updated Recommended Items.
- 09 Mar. 2020: Several changes made.
- Added Corrupted Gear section.
- Updated Recommended Gear section.
- Updated Enchants section.
- 20 Jan. 2020: Updated PvP gear to be Season 4 Corrupted gear.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Player Forms A Pumpkin Shape Out of Bones on Moon Guard to Celebrate Hallow's End
- Darker Sprite Darter's Wings Options
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 20th
- Vision of Perfection Nerfed for Mages
- Heart of Azeroth at Level 10: Exploit or Clever Use?
- Sprite Darter Costume Transmog with 6-month Subscription
- All WoW Dances in 2020, with Accompanying Sources
- Leveling Your Heart of Azeroth Could Actually Lower Its Stats
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria Tank Rankings
- Pre-Patch Event Guide
- Death Knight new runeforge enchants - WoW Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
- Protection Paladin Shadowlands
- Fury Warrior PvP 8.3
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Discipline Priest Shadowlands