Enhancement Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight 10.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Enhancement Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important stat to have. This reduces the damage you take and increases your damage and healing. This is great for increasing your and your team's overall survivability.
Haste should be around 20% minimum, with the remaining stats going into Mastery. Stacking Versatility beyond 30% in PvP is not necessary.
For crafted gear, Enhancement Shaman should craft Infurious Boots of Reprieve, which gives primary stat when interrupting or applying a loss of control effect to an enemy.
Enhancement Shaman will also want the Undulating Sporecloak for the passive healing.
For crafted gear Enhancement Shaman should craft Infurious Boots of Reprieve, which gives primary stat when interrupting or applying loss of control effect to an enemy.
In general, Enhancement Shaman wants to get the not-on-use trinket Verdant Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity for consistent Agility increases.
Verdant Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows, and you will need the defensive to survive.
Verdant Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, which will increase Agility and Stamina
Verdant Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a great on-use trinket to have to have. The on-use increased primary stat will give a temporary boost of damage, which can be used with your offensive cooldowns.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Enhancement Shaman:
- Neck: Tiered Medallion Setting
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Waking Stats
- Legs: Fierce Armor Kit
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Haste
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
- Belt: Shadowed Belt Clasp
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Zen Neltharite, or other Gems to reach the stat distribution noted above.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updatedfor Dragonflight 10.1.5.
- 06 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated in preparation for first PvP season of Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed Azerite mentions. More updates to follow.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on 9.0.1 Pre-patch for Shadowlands, removed corruptions.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)