Enhancement Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Enhancement Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Enhancement Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important stat to have. This reduces the damage you take and increases your damage and healing done. This is great for increasing you and your team's overall survivability. Haste is the second best stat secondary do to it reducing the Global Cooldown on abilities and increasing your attack speed.
In general, Enhancement Shaman want to get trinkets that line up well with Heroism/ Bloodlust or Ascendance. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stats you want to be increasing are either Agility or Haste. The Agility will provide a very large increase to your damage and Haste will reduce your global cooldown, resulting in powerful, quick damage.
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP, since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, which will increase the damage throughput benefit from your Versatility by 40%.
Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a great on-use trinket to have to have. The on-use increased primary stat will give a temporary boost of damage, which can be used with your offensive cooldowns.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows, and you will need the defensive to survive.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Shaman:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated in preparation for first PvP season of Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed Azerite mentions. More updates to follow.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on 9.0.1 Pre-patch for Shadowlands, removed corruptions.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon