Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing the Heroism/ Bloodlust cooldown with the Shamanism PvP talent with your teammate. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Restoration Druid
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. If you are playing against a team with a healer with multiple HoTs or buffs (Restoration Druid or Discipline Priest), make sure you are using Purge as often as you can. When your team has damage, your healer should use a stun on the enemy healer. Use Heroism/ Bloodlust on your DPS partner and do your burst rotation. When your Heroism/ Bloodlust is on cooldown, you will primarily be kiting and avoiding as much damage as you can. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is in crowd control.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Discipline Priest)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest/Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Frost Death Knight + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated for first PvP Season Shadowlands.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon