Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.1)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing Doom Winds with a stun or reducing enemy mobility. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Restoration Shaman
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Priest
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. When your team has damage, your healer should use a stun on the enemy healer; use Doom Winds and your burst rotation. When your Doom Winds is on cooldown, you will primarily be kiting and avoiding as much damage as you can. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is crowd controlled.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Discipline Priest/Mistweaver Monk)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest/Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Frost Death Knight + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Feral Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Destruction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated for first PvP Season Shadowlands.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)