Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing Chain Harvest and Elemental Blast with a stun or reducing enemy mobility. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Priest
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. When your team has damage, your healer should use a crowd control ability on the enemy healer; use Elemental Blast and your burst rotation to maximize instant-cast abilities, and Stormstrike. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is crowd controlled.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Discipline Priest/Mistweaver Monk)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Demonology Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Marksmanship Hunter + Holy Priest
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated for first PvP Season Shadowlands.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes