Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing the Heroism/ Bloodlust cooldown with the Shamanism PvP talent with your teammate. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Restoration Druid
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. When your team has damage, your healer should use a stun on the enemy healer. Use Heroism/ Bloodlust on your DPS partner and do your burst rotation. When your Heroism/ Bloodlust is on cooldown, you will primarily be kiting and avoiding as much damage as you can. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is in crowd control.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Discipline Priest/Mistweaver Monk)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest/Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Frost Death Knight + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated for first PvP Season Shadowlands.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872