Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing Elemental Blast with a stun or reducing enemy mobility. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Mistweaver Monk
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Retribution Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Priest
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. When your team has damage, your healer should use a crowd control ability on the enemy healer; use Elemental Blast and your burst rotation to maximize instant-cast abilities, and Stormstrike. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is crowd controlled.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Priest/Mistweaver Monk)
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Fury Warrior + Holy Priest/Mistweaver Monk)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Holy Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Demonology Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Marksmanship Hunter + Holy Priest
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.1 of Shadowlands.
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated based on Patch 9.0.5 for Shadowlands.
- 02 Feb. 2021: Updated based on maturing PvP Season.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated for first PvP Season Shadowlands.
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1