Enhancement Shaman PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Enhancement Shaman (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Enhancement Shaman PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are a few compositions which complement the abilities of the Enhancement Shaman, mainly utilizing the Heroism/ Bloodlust cooldown with the Shamanism PvP talent with your teammate. In general, the strategy will be for your healer to crowd-control the healer or healer's teammate while you burst damage the other target with a Capacitor Totem and Sundering combination.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Enhancement Shaman + Mistweaver Monk
- Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Enhancement Shaman + Discipline Priest
- Enhancement Shaman + Restoration Druid
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena, but mainly playing the support for your team as well. If you are playing against a team with a healer with multiple HoTs or buffs (Restoration Druid or Discipline Priest), make sure you are using Purge as often as you can. When your team has damage, your healer should use a stun on the enemy healer. Use Heroism/ Bloodlust on your DPS partner and do your burst rotation. When your Heroism/ Bloodlust is on cooldown, you will primarily be kiting and avoiding as much damage as you can. Use Healing Surge and Healing Stream Totem if your healer is in crowd control.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Turbo (Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk)
- Enhancement Shaman + Windwalker Monk + Discipline Priest/Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Enhancement Shaman + Frost Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid)
- Enhancement Shaman + Marksmanship Hunter + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid)
- Enhancement Shaman + Frost Death Knight + Discipline Priest/Restoration Druid)
- 18 Oct. 2020: Updated based on Pre-Patch 9.0.1 for Shadowlands.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Player Forms A Pumpkin Shape Out of Bones on Moon Guard to Celebrate Hallow's End
- Darker Sprite Darter's Wings Options
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 20th
- Vision of Perfection Nerfed for Mages
- Heart of Azeroth at Level 10: Exploit or Clever Use?
- Sprite Darter Costume Transmog with 6-month Subscription
- All WoW Dances in 2020, with Accompanying Sources
- Leveling Your Heart of Azeroth Could Actually Lower Its Stats
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria Tank Rankings
- Pre-Patch Event Guide
- Death Knight new runeforge enchants - WoW Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
- Protection Paladin Shadowlands
- Fury Warrior PvP 8.3
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Discipline Priest Shadowlands