Holy Priest PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Holy Priest PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Holy Priests in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Priests.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Holy Priest.
- Venthyr is the best Covenant option. This gives you more mobility and a strong offensive cooldown, Mindgames. Your Soulbind options are also much better than all of the other Covenants.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant you can choose. This gives you a strong 3-minute cooldown, Boon of the Ascended, and a very powerful defensive, Phial of Serenity.
Best Soulbinds for Holy Priest in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
Best Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Holy Oration is the best Potency Conduit. This causes spells that reduce the cooldown of Holy Words. This will make your important healing spells have an even shorter cooldown.
- Lasting Spirit increases the healing and duration of your Guardian Spirit. This is great versus teams that setup stuns on you for crowd control.
Best Endurance Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Translucent Image. The damage reduction from this Conduit will help versus teams that focus you and this gives you an additional defensive.
- Charitable Soul is another solid choice. This makes it so Power Word: Shield heals you when you use it on an ally.
Best Finesse Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Mental Recovery is the best Finesse Conduit, as Holy Priests lack a slow. This can help with slowing enemies, allowing you to kite away from them if you need to.
- Power Unto Others is also a good option. This will reduce the cooldown of your Power Infusion if you use it on an ally. This works well with the Twins of the Sun Priestess Legendary.
Best Legendaries for Holy Priests in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Holy Priest.
- Harmonious Apparatus is the best Legendary you can get. This makes it so even more abilities reduce the cooldown of your important healing spells. For example, Circle of Healing will reduce the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify. This Legendary is great for increasing your overall healing output.
- Flash Concentration makes it so each Flash Heal reduces the cast time of your next Heal and increases its healing. This is a good Legendary versus teams that do not have many interrupts and you can cast often.
- Twins of the Sun Priestess is another Legendary that can be used. This makes it so when you use Power Infusion on a teammate, it gets used on yourself as well. This should be used if your team is relying heavily on setups and you do not have much time to deal damage while the enemy healer is in crowd control.
- Vault of Heavens is a defensive Legendary that should be used when playing against a team that will focus you. This makes it so Leap of Faith grips you to the target, rather than gripping them to you.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)