Holy Priest PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.1)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Holy Priest PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Holy Priests in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Priests.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Holy Priest.
- Venthyr is the best Covenant option. This gives you more mobility and a strong offensive cooldown, Mindgames. Your Soulbind options are also much better than all of the other Covenants.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant you can choose. This gives you a strong 3-minute cooldown, Boon of the Ascended, and a very powerful defensive, Phial of Serenity.
Best Soulbinds for Holy Priest in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
Best Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Shattered Perceptions is the best Potency Conduit. This makes your already strong Covenant ability, Mindgames, last longer and do more damage.
- Resonant Words increases the healing of your next Heal or Flash Heal after using a Holy Word spell. This will help with your sustained healing output.
- Holy Oration is another good Potency Conduit, increasing the reduction effect from spells that reduce the cooldown of Holy Words. This will make your important healing spells have an even shorter cooldown.
Best Endurance Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Light's Inspiration is the best Endurance Conduit choice. This gives you a strong HoT after using Desperate Prayer, allowing you to survive easier versus teams that focus you.
- Translucent Image. The damage reduction from this Conduit will help versus teams that focus you and this gives you an additional defensive.
Best Finesse Conduits for Holy Priests in PvP
- Clear Mind reduces the Mana cost of some of your utility spells ( Dispel Magic, Purify, and Mass Dispel). This will allow you to use these spells more freely, rather than being conservative with them.
- Move with Grace reduces the cooldown of Leap of Faith. This is great for increasing your utlity for your teammates if they are being focused.
Best Legendaries for Holy Priests in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Holy Priest.
- Harmonious Apparatus is the best Legendary you can get. This makes it so even more abilities reduce the cooldown of your important healing spells. For example, Circle of Healing will reduce the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify. This Legendary is great for increasing your overall healing output.
- Sephuz's Proclamation is the best legendary that will find play. This reduces the duration of incoming crowd control and increases your secondary stats, however it can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Twins of the Sun Priestess is another Legendary that can be used. This makes it so when you use Power Infusion on a teammate, it gets used on yourself as well. This should be used if your team is relying heavily on setups and you do not have much time to deal damage while the enemy healer is in crowd control.
- Vault of Heavens is a defensive Legendary that should be used when playing against a team that will focus you. This makes it so Leap of Faith grips you to the target, rather than gripping them to you.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best Soulbind Path.
- 03 Mar. 2021: Updated Soulbind Path.
- Updated Best Conduits.
- Updated Best Legendaries.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)