Holy Priest Healing Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Holy Priest in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. Trinkets for Holy Priests
The following is a ranking of trinkets, aimed at use in a raid environment. These rankings are formulated with all trinkets at the same item level. Due to how close in value most trinkets in each tier are, generally it is the higher item level that will decide which one is optimal.
You can view more detailed trinket rankings on the Holy Priest Spreadsheet on the Trinket Ranks tab.
The ranking system is as follows.
- S Tier: the strongest and most generally useful trinkets; these are always good choices.
- A Tier: these trinkets are either slightly weaker than the S Tier traits, but are still solid choices.
- B Tier: a below-average trinket that should be picked only in the absence of an S or A Tier trinket.
- C Tier: a weak trinket that provides very little healing output or other utility and should be avoided if possible.
Any trinket not listed in one of the above tiers provides no increase in healing output, or significant utility, though some may increase damage dealt.
1.1. S Tier
- Drust-Runed Icicle (Hailstone Construct, World Boss)
- Dinobone Charm (World Quest)
- Galewind Chimes (World Quest)
1.2. A Tier
- Conch of Dark Whispers (Vol'zith the Whisperer, Shrine of the Storm)
- Gilded Loa Figurine (World Quest)
- Twitching Tentacle of Xalzaix (Mythrax)
- Incessantly Ticking Clock (World Quest)
- Doom's Hatred (The Lion's Roar, Horde only World Boss)
- Lion's Grace (Doom's Howl, Alliance only World Boss)
- Pearl Diver's Compass (World Quest)
- T'zane's Barkspines (T'zane, World Boss)
- First Mate's Spyglass (World Quest)
- Emblem of Zandalar (World Quest)
- Dread Gladiator's Medallion (PvP)
- Inoculating Extract (Vectis)
1.3. B Tier
- Azurethos' Singed Plumage (Azurethos, The Winged Typhoon, World Boss)
- Darkmoon Deck: Tides (Inscription)
- Leyshock's Grand Compilation (World Drop)
- Lady Waycrest's Music Box (Lord and Lady Waycrest, Waycrest Manor)
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem (Vol'kaal, Atal'Dazar)
- Ignition Mage's Fuse (Knight Captain Valyri, Tol Dagor)
1.4. C Tier
- Plunderbeard's Flask (World Quest)
- Fangs of Intertwined Essence (Avatar of Sethraliss, Temple of Sethraliss)
- Balefire Branch (Soulbound Goliath, Waycrest Manor)
- Dread Gladiator's Badge (PvP)
- Dread Gladiator's Emblem (PvP)
- Dread Gladiator's Insignia (PvP)
- Surging Alchemist Stone (Alchemy)
- Endless Tincture of Fractional Power (Alchemy)
2. Best in Slot List for Holy Priests in Uldir
Due to the introduction of Mythic+ providing high item-level gear, and Titanforging on both Mythic+ and raid gear, Best in Slot lists are now a thing of the past. The following list is provided to guide you on the most ideal items in each slot you can obtain from Uldir and help make you aware of the potential loot available.
The trinket selections are present to give you an aim within the raid, a full list of trinket rankings can be found further up on this page.
Initially you should be using your bonus rolls on the bosses that drop Azerite items and desired trinkets. Once you have obtained those items, start using them to fill in the rest of the slots you can obtain item-level upgrades in.
|Helm||Visage of the Ascended Prophet||Zul, reborn (coin)|
|Shoulders||Amice of Corrupting Horror||G'huun (coin)|
|Chest||Robes of the Unraveler||Mythrax the Unraveler (coin)|
|Wrists||Void-Lashed Wristband||Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth|
|Gloves||Mutagenic Protofluid Handwraps||Vectis|
|Belt||Cord of Septic Envelopment||G'huun (coin)|
|Legs||Leggings of Lingering Infestation||M.O.T.H.E.R.|
|Ring #1||Ring of the Infinite Void||Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth|
|Ring #2||Band of Certain Annihilation||Mythrax the Unraveler (coin)|
|Trinket #1||Inoculating Extract||Vectis|
|Trinket #2||Twitching Tentacle of Xalzaix||Mythrax the Unraveler (coin)|
|Weapon||Heptavium, Staff of Torturous Knowledge||G'huun (coin)|
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 25 Sep. 2018: Updated trinket rankings.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Made various substantial updates to the page.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Allied Races: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next?
- Titan Residuum Hotfix: January 16th
- The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Need help with BoS
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1