Holy Priest Healing Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Holy Priest in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Trinkets for Holy Priests
The following is a ranking of trinkets, aimed at use in a raid environment. These rankings are formulated with all trinkets at the same item level. Due to how close in value most trinkets in each tier are, generally it is the higher item level that will decide which one is optimal.
You can view more detailed trinket rankings on the Holy Priest Spreadsheet on the Trinket Ranks tab.
The ranking system is as follows.
- S Tier: the strongest and most generally useful trinkets; these are always good choices.
- A Tier: these trinkets are either slightly weaker than the S Tier traits, but are still solid choices.
- B Tier: a below-average trinket that should be picked only in the absence of an S or A Tier trinket.
- C Tier: a weak trinket that provides very little healing output or other utility and should be avoided if possible.
Any trinket not listed in one of the above tiers provides no increase in healing output, or significant utility, though some may increase damage dealt.
1.1. S Tier
- Dinobone Charm (World Quest)
- Drust-Runed Icicle (Hailstone Construct, World Boss)
- Eternal Alchemist Stone (Alchemy)
- Incandescent Sliver (//www.icy-veins.com/wow/opulence-strategy-guide-in-battle-of-dazar-alor-raid, Battle of Dazar'alor)
- Galewind Chimes (World Quest)
- Conch of Dark Whispers (Vol'zith the Whisperer, Shrine of the Storm)
1.2. A Tier
- Gilded Loa Figurine (World Quest)
- Dread Gladiator's Insignia (PvP)
- Twitching Tentacle of Xalzaix (Mythrax)
- Incessantly Ticking Clock (World Quest)
- Moonstone of Zin-Azshari (World Quest)
- Doom's Hatred (The Lion's Roar, Horde only World Boss)
- Lion's Grace (Doom's Howl, Alliance only World Boss)
- Ward of Envelopment (//www.icy-veins.com/wow/champion-of-the-light-strategy-guide-in-battle-of-dazar-alor-raid, Battle of Dazar'alor)
- Pearl Diver's Compass (World Quest)
- T'zane's Barkspines (T'zane, World Boss)
- First Mate's Spyglass (World Quest)
- Mirror of Entwined Fate (//www.icy-veins.com/wow/king-rastakhan-strategy-guide-in-battle-of-dazar-alor-raid, Battle of Dazar'alor)
- Emblem of Zandalar (World Quest)
- Dread Gladiator's Medallion (PvP)
1.3. B Tier
- Inoculating Extract (Vectis)
- Crest of Pa'ku (//www.icy-veins.com/wow/conclave-of-the-chosen-strategy-guide-in-battle-of-dazar-alor-raid, Battle of Dazar'alor)
- Fangs of Intertwined Essence (Avatar of Sethraliss, Temple of Sethraliss)
- Azurethos' Singed Plumage (Azurethos, The Winged Typhoon, World Boss)
- Leyshock's Grand Compilation (World Drop)
- Lady Waycrest's Music Box (Lord and Lady Waycrest, Waycrest Manor)
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem (Vol'kaal, Atal'Dazar)
- Ignition Mage's Fuse (Knight Captain Valyri, Tol Dagor)
1.4. C Tier
- Ancient Knot of Wisdom (Ivus the Decayed, World Boss)
- Plunderbeard's Flask (World Quest)
- Balefire Branch (Soulbound Goliath, Waycrest Manor)
- Dread Gladiator's Badge (PvP)
- Dread Gladiator's Emblem (PvP)
- Endless Tincture of Fractional Power (Alchemy)
- Darkmoon Deck: Tides (Inscription)
2. Best in Slot List for Holy Priests in Battle of Dazar'alor
Due to the introduction of Mythic+ providing high item-level gear, and Titanforging on both Mythic+ and raid gear, Best in Slot lists are now a thing of the past. The following list is provided to guide you on the most ideal items in each slot you can obtain from Battle of Dazar'alor and help make you aware of the potential loot available.
The trinket selections are present to give you an aim within the raid, a full list of trinket rankings can be found further up on this page.
Initially you should be using your bonus rolls on the bosses that drop Weapons, Azerite items and desired trinkets. Once you have obtained those items, start using them to fill in the rest of the slots you can obtain item-level upgrades in.
|Helm||Blazewing Hood||Jadefire Masters (coin)|
|Shoulders||Giga-Charged Shoulderpads||High Tinker Mekkatorque (coin)|
|Cloak||High Tinker's Cape||High Tinker Mekkatorque (coin)|
|Chest||Vestments of the Afterlife||King Rastakhan (coin)|
|Wrists||Lever Stabilizing Wristwraps||High Tinker Mekkatorque (coin)|
|Gloves||Firecaller's Handwraps||Jadefire Masters (coin)|
|Belt||Waistcord of Flowing Silk||Opulence|
|Legs||Leggings of Dire Research||Grong|
|Boots||Lightfeather Footpads||Conclave of the Chosen|
|Ring #1||Band of Multi-Sided Strikes||Jadefire Masters (coin)|
|Ring #2||Lord Admiral's Signet||Lady Jaina Proudmoore|
|Trinket #1||Incandescent Sliver||Opulence|
|Trinket #2||Ward of Envelopment||Champion of the Light|
|Weapon||Phoenixfire Staff||Jadefire Masters (coin)|
- 12 Mar. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1.5 and no changes are necessary.
- 25 Feb. 2019: Updated trinket rankings.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 25 Sep. 2018: Updated trinket rankings.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Made various substantial updates to the page.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- What's Coming in World of Warcraft Patch 8.2: Rise of Azshara
- Trial of Style Season 4 (March 20th - March 24th)
- This Week in WoW: March 19th
- Realm Maintenance Podcast Episode #281
- Support WoW Esports Programs with Your Toy Purchase
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....
- Brawler's Guild - Grandpa Grumplefoot
- Restoration Druid 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Blizzard at WCG
- Brewmaster Monk 8.1