Holy Priest PvP Useful Macros (BfA / Patch 9.0.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Holy Priests can benefit from.
This page is part of our Holy Priest PvP Guide.
Holy Word: Chastise 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Holy Word: Chastise
- /cast [target=arena1] Holy Word: Chastise
Using this macro will use Holy Word: Chastise on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Purify Party Macro
- #showtooltip Purify
- /cast [target=party1] Purify
Using this macro will cast Purify on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Holy Ward Self Macro
- /cast [target=YOURNAMEHERE] Holy Ward
Using this macro will use Holy Ward on yourself. This makes it quicker to use if crowd control is being cast on you.
- 15 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (9.0.1)
- Shadowlands Beta Development Notes: October 21st
- Explorer Dwarf Racial Useless in Shadowlands
- Secret Elven Island in Exile's Reach
- Shadowlands Beta Priest Class Changes: October 21st
- The Top 5 Mounts of the Shadowlands Expansion
- Shadowlands Pre-patch Week 1 DPS Rankings and Analysis
- Sprite Darter's Armor Set Meme Compilation
- Was Sprite Darter's Armor Supposed to be the BlizzCon 2020 Virtual Ticket Reward?