Best Stats and Gear Guide for Alchemy in Dragonflight
This page details the best Dragonflight Alchemy stats and gear, and how they can be used to maximize profession output.
Crafting Stats for Alchemy in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Alchemy we recommend focusing on Multicraft and Resourcefulness for mass-producing Potions, Phials, Reagents, Incenses, and Transmutes, or on Inspiration and Resourcefulness for Alchemy Stone crafting and maximum quality crafts early on.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Alchemy Gear
Alchemists, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality items are best in slot.
|Alchemist's Sturdy Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Alchemist's Brilliant Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Master's Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Expert Alchemist's Hat||Accessory||Leatherworking|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness or Enchant Tool - Draconic Inspiration, and consider using an Aerated Phial of Quick Hands if you are going to be doing a lot of crafts at once.
Gear Alchemy Can Make For Other Professions
Alchemy cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 02 May 2023: Reviewed for Season 2.
- 27 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 5th: Class Tuning
- Dragonflight Season 2 DPS Log Rankings for Aberrus, Week 4: the Mythic Switch
- Price Update on WoW Services & Subscription Options in Ukraine and Turkey
- Leveling Improvements Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite