Best Stats and Gear Guide for Alchemy in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Alchemy in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Alchemy we recommend focusing on Multicraft and Resourcefulness for mass-producing Potions, Phials, Reagents, Incenses, and Transmutes, or on Inspiration and Resourcefulness for Alchemy Stone crafting and maximum quality crafts early on.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Alchemy Gear
Alchemists, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality items are best in slot.
|Alchemist's Sturdy Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Alchemist's Brilliant Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Master's Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Expert Alchemist's Hat||Accessory||Leatherworking|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness or Enchant Tool - Draconic Inspiration, and consider using an Aerated Phial of Quick Hands if you are going to be doing a lot of crafts at once.
Gear Alchemy Can Make For Other Professions
Alchemy cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 02 May 2023: Reviewed for Season 2.
- 27 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players