Best Stats and Gear Guide for Alchemy in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Alchemy in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Alchemy we recommend focusing on Multicraft and Resourcefulness for mass-producing Potions, Phials, Reagents, Incenses, and Transmutes, or on Inspiration and Resourcefulness for Alchemy Stone crafting and maximum quality crafts early on.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Alchemy Gear
Alchemists, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality items are best in slot.
|Alchemist's Sturdy Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Alchemist's Brilliant Mixing Rod||Tool||Inscription|
|Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Master's Wildercloth Alchemist's Robe||Accessory||Tailoring|
|Expert Alchemist's Hat||Accessory||Leatherworking|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Inspiration or Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness, and consider using an Aerated Phial of Quick Hands if you are going to be doing a lot of crafts at once.
Gear Alchemy Can Make For Other Professions
Alchemy cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 27 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March