Remnant of Ner'zhul Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Remnant of Ner'zhul in Sanctum of Domination.
More Remnant of Ner'zhul Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
The Remnant of Nerzhul periodically manifests Orbs of Torment, that inflict damage to all players until they are they are slain and thrown from the platform. At 80%, 60%, and 30% health remaning, a piece of the armor encasing the Remnant of Ner'zhul shatters away, increasing the intensity of Aura of Spite.
Torment players until it is carried to the edge of the platform and thrown off.
While active the Orb of Torment takes 99% reduced damage from all sources.
This effect is removed when the Orb of Torment is struck by Suffering.
The Orb of Torment corrupts several players, inflicting 3,005 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 15 sec.
Once slain, players can pick up the Orb of Torment and carry it to the edge of the platform to throw it into the abyss.
While holding the Orb of Torment your soul is weakend, inflicting 2,104 Shadow damage every 3 sec and reducing movement speed by 30%.
At 80%, 60%, and 30% health remaining a piece of the armor restraining the Remnant of Ner'zhul is destroyed, unleashing a wave of energy that inflicts 12,023 Shadow damage to all players.
The Remnant of Ner'zhul afflicts random targets with Malevolence for 21 sec. When this effect is removed all players are knocked back from the victim's location and take 4,508 Shadow damage.
At 100 energy, the Remnant of Ner'zhul unleashes a blast of energy at their current target, inflicting 15,032 Shadow damage to all players caught in a line and increasing their damage taken from Suffering by 500% for 30 sec.
Orbs of Torment caught in the effect lose the effect of Eternal Torment and become vulnerable.
The Remnant of Ner'zhul unfurls ethereal fingers that erupt, inflicting 15,029 Shadow damage to all players caught in the effect, knocking them back.
The Remnant of Ner'zhul is wrapped in throes of pain that inflict 2,401 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec.
Once the first armor piece is shattered away, Aura of Spite periodically unleashes a barrage of missiles at random players.
The Remnant of Ner'zhul's pain manifests as missiles of shadowy energy that inflict 12,023 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and renders them unable to attack or cast spells for 3 sec.
- 21 Jun. 2021: Page added
- New Sylvanas Model Remains Encrypted in Patch 9.2 Build 41257
- Zereth Mortis Was in Plain Sight Long Before Patch 9.2
- New Datamined Gladiator's Echoing Resolve PvP Talent in Patch 9.2
- New Incubus / Succubus Warlock Items in Patch 9.2
- Updated Sepulcher of the First Ones Boss Descriptions
- The Jailer's Mace Has Some... Interesting Animations
- Patch 9.1.5 Hotfixes: December 1st
- Patch 9.2 Realms Will Remain Offline Until Tomorrow
- Laughing Skull Orcs Reputation Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter Shadowlands
- The God-Queen's Fury (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- End of the Risen Threat (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- The Highlord's Return (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- An Impossible Foe (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- Feltotem's Fall (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)
- Closing the Eye (Mage Tower Challenge Guide)