Walking Death Knight Plate Transmog (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Evil Incarnate. This is not what you want walking toward you. Striking fear is what a death knight does at a glance. The cold chill of terror you feel before they cast Icy Talons.
What they are wearing:
- Head: Helmet of the Lost Catacomb;
- Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Misshapen Life;
- Chest: Foundry-Fired Plate Chestplate;
- Shirt: Stylish Black Shirt;
- Hands: Gauntlets of the Lost Catacomb;
- Waist: Girdle of Arrogant Downfall;
- Legs: Foundry-Fired Plate Legguards;
- Feet: Foundry-Fired Plate Warboots;
- Axe: Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter.
Note that you need a Death Knight to unlock the appearances for the Head and Shoulders items.
- 10 May 2017: Added Walking Death Knight plate transmog.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub