Brawler's Guild: Oso (Rank 1) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Oso is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Oso has two abilities. The first ability is called Shotgun Roar. It has a 3-second cast time and it deals damage in front of Oso. If you are standing in front of him at the end of the cast, you will die.
The second ability is called Grizzly Leap. This ability is indicated as a large circle on the ground. At the end of the cast, he will leap at the location of the red circle. If you are in the area, it will deal a moderate amount of damage to you and stun you.
Oso also has a knockback. It is weak ability, so it should not affect most people.
The strategy for defeating Oso is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- When he starts casting Shotgun Roar, do not stand in front of him.
- When he starts casting Grizzly Leap, avoid standing in the red circles.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 17th
- Thin Human Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth
- 2018 Arena World Championship Fall Season Announced
- Blue Posts Roundup: August 17th
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 16th
- World First 120 Leveling Highlight Video
- Learn About Battle for Azeroth Class Trials
- World of Warcraft Quest Checker Updated for Battle for Azeroth
- Restoration Shaman 8.0.1
- Protection Warrior 8.0.1
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Arms Warrior 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- [A] Community for Warriors: The Warrior's Den
- [A] Calling All Hunters New & Old
- Low Feral DPS
- Arms Warrior 8.0.1
- Subtlety Rogue 8.0.1
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1
- Demonology Warlock in BFA so far
- Brewmaster Stats
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1