Brawler's Guild: Oso (Rank 3) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Oso is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Oso has two abilities. The first ability is called Shotgun Roar. It has a 3-second cast time and it deals damage in front of Oso. If you are standing in front of him at the end of the cast, you will die.
The second ability is called Grizzly Leap. This ability is indicated as a large circle on the ground. At the end of the cast, he will leap at the location of the red circle. If you are in the area, it will deal a moderate amount of damage to you and stun you.
Oso also has a knockback. It is weak ability, so it should not affect most people.
The strategy for defeating Oso is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- When he starts casting Shotgun Roar, do not stand in front of him.
- When he starts casting Grizzly Leap, avoid standing in the red circles.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same but was moved from first of rank 1 to first of rank 3.
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite