Brawler's Guild: Sanoriak (Rank 4) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Sanoriak is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but can be difficult for classes who cannot stun or interrupt often.
Abilities and Strategy
Sanoriak has multiple abilities to watch out for. It is important to keep in mind that he can be stunned (which stops his current cast) and most of his casts can also be interrupted.
Firewall will summon a horseshoe of fire at your location that will quickly converge on itself. It will deal heavy damage if you come in contact with it. We recommend standing still while it is being cast; once the ability appears, look for the opening and exit as quickly as possible. We also recommend staying away from the edges of the room, as sometimes the opening can be blocked by the wall.
Pyroblast has a long cast time that can be interrupted; if he is able to get the cast off it will do a high amount of damage and put a DoT on you that deals damage every 3 seconds for 12 seconds.
Fireball will do a moderate amount of Fire damage to you, but is not too much of a concern.
The strategy for defeating Sanoriak is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- Avoid Firewall if he completes the cast.
- Interrupt Pyroblast.
- If you do not have an interrupt available, you can stun or knock him back to disrupt his casts.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 05 Apr. 2019: Updated tips for avoiding Firewall.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but was moved from Rank 2 to Rank 4.
- 29 Dec. 2016: Updated for Season 3.
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- N'Zoth Raid Testing Streams
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk