Feral Priest Worgen Cloth Transmog (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Worgens are feral creatures. What if they don't want to look pretty and cast priestly spells, but rend someone with tooth and claw? Deck themselves out in the bones of their enemies and bash them with cruel chunks of metal jammed into a wooden spear. That's a feral for you.
What they are wearing:
- Head: Primal Gladiator's Satin Hood;
- Shoulders: Primal Gladiator's Amice of Prowess;
- Chest: Witch Doctor's Beads;
- Wrists: Warmongering Combatant's Cuffs of Prowess;
- Hands: Hands of Consequences;
- Waist: Primal Gladiator's Cord of Prowess;
- Legs: Warmongering Gladiator's Trousers of Cruelty;
- Feet: Boots of Lingering Sorrow;
- Staff: Staff of the Purposeful Mendicant.
Note that many of the items are Alliance-only (this being a Worgen-tailored transmog), but you will need a Horde character to get the Waist appearance.
- 12 May 2017: Added Feral Priest cloth transmog.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Windwalker Monk Leveling
- Blood Death Knight Shadowlands
- Windwalker Monk Shadowlands
- Demonology Warlock PvP 9.0.1
- Hunter Changes
- Arcane Mage Shadowlands