Feral Priest Worgen Cloth Transmog (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Worgens are feral creatures. What if they don't want to look pretty and cast priestly spells, but rend someone with tooth and claw? Deck themselves out in the bones of their enemies and bash them with cruel chunks of metal jammed into a wooden spear. That's a feral for you.
What they are wearing:
- Head: Primal Gladiator's Satin Hood;
- Shoulders: Primal Gladiator's Amice of Prowess;
- Chest: Witch Doctor's Beads;
- Wrists: Warmongering Combatant's Cuffs of Prowess;
- Hands: Hands of Consequences;
- Waist: Primal Gladiator's Cord of Prowess;
- Legs: Warmongering Gladiator's Trousers of Cruelty;
- Feet: Boots of Lingering Sorrow;
- Staff: Staff of the Purposeful Mendicant.
Note that many of the items are Alliance-only (this being a Worgen-tailored transmog), but you will need a Horde character to get the Waist appearance.
- 12 May 2017: Added Feral Priest cloth transmog.
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands