Transmogrification Priest Cloth Sets Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Susan's Exclusive Sets
- 2. Sets on Icy Veins
- 3. More Cloth Sets From The Visual Roleplay Gear List
The aim of this guide is two-fold. First, we want to show you the item sets created for Priests: tier sets, PvP sets, BoE items meant to be worn together, craftable sets, etc.. Second, we want to show you the models of all the items that a Priest can wear so that you can design your own sets or complete sets found on our site or elsewhere.
This page tackles our first objective (item sets). For our second objective (item models), please refer to our Transmogrification Priest Item Models Guide.
Below, you will find many sets that are still available in the game and that can be used for Transmogrification. We first present thumbnails of all the sets so that you can have a visual overview of what is coming. For each set, we then list the items and explain how to obtain them.
The guide ends with a More Sets section that redirects to The Visual Roleplay Gear List, which is a great resource where you will find many more sets.
To take the screenshots of the item sets, we used the model viewer from Wowhead.
Susan's Exclusive Sets
Sets on Icy Veins
More Cloth Sets From The Visual Roleplay Gear List
The Visual Roleplay Gear List is a great reference if you want to take your Transmogrification experiences further, as they have many original sets that we do not cover here. Below, you will find a list of thumbnails for their Cloth Armor sets; clicking an image will get you to the corresponding set guide on their website.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub