Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Demon Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is are the best Covenants for Havoc Demon Hunter.
- Night Fae is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a strong burst ability, The Hunt. With a relatively short cooldown, you can use this for single-target damage and to heal yourself if you need it. You will also get Soulshape that will increase your mobility.
- Venthyr is another good Covenant you can choose. This gives you Sinful Brand. This will help increase your single-target damage and burst damage, as it will be applied to all enemies in range when you use Metamorphosis. The downside is that the debuff can be dispelled, making it useless if the enemy healer dispels it.
Best Soulbinds for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Night Fae.
Best Conduits for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
- Unnatural Malice significantly increases the damage of The Hunt. This increases your single-target burst damage.
- Serrated Glaive is another strong Potency Conduit that will increase your overall damage output, especially versus teams that are stacked.
- Dancing with Fate is useful when playing against teams that are often stacked. It also provides some single target damage that will add up over the course of an arena match.
Best Endurance Conduits for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
- Fel Defender reduces the cooldown of your primary defensive, Blur. This is great for increasing your overall survivability against all teams.
- Viscous Ink reduces magical damage you take. This is a solid Conduit versus most teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
- Ravenous Consumption gives Consume Magic a chance to remove a second buff from the enemy. This is extremely powerful versus most classes.
- Felfire Haste increases your movement speed after using Fel Rush. This is great for chasing after enemies or kiting away from them. This works great with the Erratic Fel Core legendary.
Best Legendaries for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Havoc Demon Hunter.
- Erratic Fel Core is the best legendary if you want to increase your mobility. This will help when chasing down enemies or kiting away from them. It will also help with landing Mana Burns on the enemy healer.
- Collective Anguish is another good legendary to get. Because Eye Beam is used so often, this will greatly increase your overall single-target and spread damage.
- Darkest Hour should be used versus teams with multiple stuns that will be focusing you. This will greatly increase your survivability.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap