Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Havoc Demon Hunter (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, your primary strategy is to use Mana Rift on the enemy healer as often as you can to make them run out of Mana. There are not many healers that can avoid the Mana Rift and with this strategy you will always have a win condition. Once the healer is out of Mana, you should use your burst rotation to secure a kill. You should talent into Fel Eruption on Tier 6; your setup can be to use Fel Eruption on the enemy healer, then use Mana Rift while they are stunned.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Shaman
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Holy Paladin
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing the normal talents with Momentum and Fel Barrage to maximize your overall damage output. When your team has damage, you will want to use Chaos Nova and use your burst rotation. If they are in range, use Imprison on the enemy healer. Use Throw Glaive to slow enemies and run away from important damage cooldowns.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Windwalker Monk + Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Destruction Warlock + Restoration Shaman/Restoration Druid
- Hero Cleave (Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid)
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap