Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.2.5)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Havoc Demon Hunter (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, your primary strategy is to use Mana Rift on the enemy healer as often as you can to make them run out of Mana. There are not many healers that can avoid the Mana Rift and with this strategy you will always have a win condition. Once the healer is out of Mana, you should use your burst rotation to secure a kill. You should talent into Fel Eruption on Tier 6; your setup can be to use Fel Eruption on the enemy healer, then use Mana Rift while they are stunned.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Shaman
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Holy Paladin
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing the normal talents with Momentum and Fel Barrage to maximize your overall damage output. When your team has damage, you will want to use Chaos Nova and use your burst rotation. If they are in range, use Imprison on the enemy healer. Use Throw Glaive to slow enemies and run away from important damage cooldowns.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Balance Druid + Restoration Shaman/Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Windwalker Monk + Restoration Druid
- Hero Cleave (Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy DK + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid)
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 26 Feb. 2022: Updated Best 3v3 Compositions.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4