Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Best Arena Compositions (Battle for Azeroth / Patch 8.3)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Havoc Demon Hunter (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, your primary strategy is to use Mana Rift on the enemy healer as often as you can to make them run out of Mana. There are not many healers that can avoid the Mana Rift and with this strategy you will always have a win condition. Once the healer is out of Mana, you should use your burst rotation to secure a kill. You should talent into Fel Eruption on Tier 6; your setup can be to use Fel Eruption on the enemy healer, then use Mana Rift while they are stunned.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Shaman
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Holy Paladin
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing the normal talents with Momentum and Fel Barrage to maximize your overall damage output. When your team has damage, you will want to use Chaos Nova and use your burst rotation. If they are in range, use Imprison on the enemy healer. Use Throw Glaive to slow enemies and run away from important damage cooldowns.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Windwalker Monk + Restoration Druid
- Havoc Demon Hunter + Destruction Warlock + Restoration Shaman/Restoration Druid
- Hero Cleave (Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid)
- 18 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 25 Nov. 2019: Several changes made.
- Page added.
- Updated 3v3 Arena teams.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd