Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Havoc Demon Hunter in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Havoc Demon Hunters in PvP
The stat priority for Havoc Demon Hunter in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Haste is the strongest secondary stat at all times due decreasing the global cooldown on your abilities. You should also try to focus on getting Versatility. This will reduce the damage you take while increasing your overall damage.
In general, as a Havoc Demon Hunter, you want to get trinkets that increase your damage or survivability. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Versatility or Agility. The reason you want to increase both of these stats is because they both increases your overall damage output, and the Versatility will help you survive easier. Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Havoc Demon Hunter.
- Head: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Mask
- Neck: Sinful Gladiator's Necklace
- Shoulders: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
- Cloak: Sinful Gladiator's Drape
- Chest: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Vest
- Wrists: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Wristwraps
- Hands: Gloves of Haunting Fixation
- Waist: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Strap
- Legs: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Breeches
- Feet: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Treads
- Ring 1: Sinful Gladiator's Ring
- Ring 2: Stitchflesh's Misplaced Signet
- Weapon 1: Sinful Gladiator's Edge
- Weapon 2: Sinful Gladiator's Wingglaive
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Versatility boost that will increase your damage and healing.
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will normally use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing you.
Sinful Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity increases your Haste and has a chance to proc your primary stat. This is an overall strong trinket, as the stat will proc often throughout an arena match.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Havoc Demon Hunter:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 17 Feb. 2021: Updated Best Weapons.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)