Restoration Druid PvP Best Arena Compositions (Battle for Azeroth / Patch 8.3)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Restoration Druid (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing with a melee DPS or Frost Mage. Every time your DPS is using their burst rotation, use Mighty Bash on the enemy healer. Follow it up with three Cyclones. The goal of this is to always have consistent crowd control while your DPS is bursting. The result is that the enemy healer will not be able to keep up with the damage and run out of Mana quickly. You can also use Entangling Roots to keep the healer away from their partner.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Restoration Druid + Havoc Demon Hunter;
- Restoration Druid + Windwalker Monk;
- Restoration Druid + Assassination Rogue;
- Restoration Druid + Frost Mage/Fire Mage.
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. Your primary goal is to keep HoTs on all of your teammates and maintain Lifebloom stacks on whichever teammate is taking the most damage. If the enemy team has multiple stuns, there is a chance they can swap to you. Use Bear Form in between your healing spells so you do not get killed in a chain of stuns. It is important to note that your different forms can prevent a few crowd control abilities ( Polymorph and Repentance).
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- MLD (Restoration Druid + Fire Mage + Destruction Warlock);
- RMD (Restoration Druid + Frost Mage + Assassination Rogue);
- Restoration Druid + Elemental Shaman + Destruction Warlock;
- Hero (Restoration Druid + Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy Death Knight);
- Restoration Druid + Arms Warrior + Havoc Demon Hunter.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands