Restoration Druid PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Restoration Druid (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing with a melee DPS or Frost Mage. Every time your DPS is using their burst rotation, use Mighty Bash on the enemy healer. Follow it up with three Cyclones. The goal of this is to always have consistent crowd control while your DPS is bursting. The result is that the enemy healer will not be able to keep up with the damage and run out of Mana quickly. You can also use Entangling Roots to keep the healer away from their partner.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Restoration Druid + Subtlety Rogue;
- Restoration Druid + Windwalker Monk;
- Restoration Druid + Arms Warrior;
- Restoration Druid + Beast Mastery Hunter
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. Your primary goal is to keep HoTs on all of your teammates and maintain Lifebloom stacks on whichever teammate is taking the most damage. If the enemy team has multiple stuns, there is a chance they can swap to you. Use Bear Form in between your healing spells so you do not get killed in a chain of stuns. It is important to note that your different forms can prevent a few crowd control abilities ( Polymorph and Repentance).
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- MLD (Restoration Druid + Fire Mage + Destruction Warlock);
- RMD (Restoration Druid + Frost Mage + Subtlety Rogue);
- Restoration Druid + Elemental Shaman + Demonology Warlock;
- Hero Cleave (Restoration Druid + Arms Warrior + Unholy Death Knight);
- God Comp (Restoration Druid + Fire Mage + Shadow Priest);
- Restoration Druid + Arms Warrior + Havoc Demon Hunter.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Best 3v3 team compositions.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 team compositions.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated best team compositions.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th