Restoration Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Restoration Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Restoration Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Restoration Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. The most important secondary stat is Versatility. This increases the damage/healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Haste is the next strongest secondary stat due to it reducing the Global Cooldown on abilities and reduces the cast time on your spells.
In general, Restoration Druids want to get trinkets that either help with Mana recovery or increase your survivability. The stats you want to be increasing are Intellect or Versatility. The reason you want to increase Intellect is because it drastically increases your overall healing output. For more information about your spells in PvP, please refer to our dedicated page. Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Restoration Druid.
- Head: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Mask
- Neck: Sinful Gladiator's Necklace
- Shoulders: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
- Cloak: Sinful Gladiator's Drape
- Chest: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Vest
- Wrists: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Wristwraps
- Hands: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Gloves
- Waist: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Strap
- Legs: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Breeches
- Feet: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Treads
- Ring 1: Sinful Gladiator's Ring
- Ring 2: Sinful Gladiator's Signet
- Weapon: Sinful Gladiator's Torch Staff
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Versatility boost that will increase your damage and healing.
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will normally use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing you.
Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown.
Sinful Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity increases your Haste and has a chance to proc your primary stat. This is an overall strong trinket, as the stat will proc often throughout an arena match.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Druid:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Best Trinkets.
- Added Gems and Enchants section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872