Restoration Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight 10.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Restoration Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Restoration Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Restoration Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. The most important secondary stat is Versatility. This increases the damage/healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Mastery ( Mastery: Harmony)is the next strongest secondary stat due to it increasing your healing for each heal over time effect is on the target.
In general, Restoration Druids want to get trinkets that either help with Mana recovery or increase your survivability. The stats you want to be increasing are Intellect or Versatility. The reason you want to increase Intellect is because it drastically increases your overall healing output. For more information about your spells in PvP, please refer to our dedicated page. Here is the best gear we recommend you use as a Restoration Druid.
- Head: Benevolent Embersage's Casque
- Neck: Verdant Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Benevolent Embersage's Wisdom
- Cloak: Scalewarden's Cape
- Chest: Benevolent Embersage's Robe
- Wrists: Scalewarden's Leather Wraps
- Hands: Benevolent Embersage's Talons
- Waist: Scalewarden's Leather Belt
- Legs: Benevolent Embersage's Leggings
- Feet: Life-Bound Boots - Crafted with Versatility and Mastery
- Ring 1: Signet of Titanic Insight - Crafted with Versatility and Mastery
- Ring 2: Verdant Gladiator's Signet
- Trinket 1: Verdant Gladiator's Medallion
- Trinket 2: Verdant Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity
- Main Hand Weapon: Verdant Gladiator's Scepter
- Off Hand Weapon: Scalewarden's Flame
Note: It is essential to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina and stat boost that will increase your survivability.
Restoration Druid Tier Set
As noted above, acquiring both your 2-set and 4-set bonus is crucial. It is also important to note that ALL tier sets are nerfed by 50% in PvP. Although this nerf is significant, tier sets are still important to acquire to maximize your chances of winning. For Restoration Druids, this is your tier set:
- Druid Restoration 10.2 Class Set 2pc — You and your Grove Guardian's Nourishes now heal 2 additional allies within 40 yds at 40% effectiveness. This set bonus is a strong increase to your healing output.
- Druid Restoration 10.2 Class Set 4pc — Consuming Clearcasting now causes your Regrowth to also cast Nourish onto a nearby injured ally at 200% effectiveness, preferring those with your heal-over-time effects.
Restoration Druid Embellishments
Embelishments are bonuses that can be put on crafted gear. These effects can have a drastic impact on the game. You are only allowed to have 2 Embellishments are equipped at the same time. Here are the recommended Embellishments for Balance Druids:
- Blue Silken Lining. This embellishment gives you a Mastery increase when you are above 90% health. Because you are not the kill target most of the time, this is a great embellishment to have and should be crafted on your Ring.
- Statuette of Foreseen Power. This embellishment makes it so that when an interrupt is used on you while you are not casting, you gain haste and are immune to all crowd control for 4 seconds. Ideally, this is crafted on your boots.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Druid:
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Waist: Shadowed Belt Clasp
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Mastery
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Earthen Writ
Keen Neltharite is the best gem for sockets.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2.
- Updated Recommended gear.
- Updated Tier Set bonuses.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Embellishments section.
- Updated Gems and Enchants section.
- 30 May 2023: Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Embelishments section.
- 07 May 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.
- Updated Recommended Gear section.
- Updated Tier-Set section.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Trinkets to Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Gear section.
- Updated Enchants and Gems sections.
- 21 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier Sets section.
- Removed Shards of Domination section.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated gear suggestions and added Shards of Domination section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Best Trinkets.
- Added Gems and Enchants section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2