Restoration Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Restoration Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Restoration Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Restoration Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. The most important secondary stat is Versatility. This increases the damage/healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Mastery ( Mastery: Harmony)is the next strongest secondary stat due to it increasing your healing for each heal over time effect is on the target.
In general, Restoration Druids want to get trinkets that either help with Mana recovery or increase your survivability. The stats you want to be increasing are Intellect or Versatility. The reason you want to increase Intellect is because it drastically increases your overall healing output. For more information about your spells in PvP, please refer to our dedicated page. Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Restoration Druid.
- Head: Lost Landcaller's Antlers
- Neck: Crimson Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Lost Landcaller's Mantle
- Cloak: Crimson Gladiator's Shawl
- Chest: Drakebreaker's Vest
- Wrists: Drakebreaker's Bindings
- Hands: Lost Landcaller's Claws
- Waist: Drakebreaker's Sash
- Legs: Lost Landcaller's Leggings
- Feet: Lost Landcaller's Moccasins
- Ring 1: Crimson Gladiator's Ring
- Ring 2: Crimson Gladiator's Signet
- Trinket 1: Crimson Gladiator's Medallion
- Trinket 2: Crimson Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity
- Weapon: Crimson Gladiator's Staff
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina and Intellect boost that will increase your survivability and healing output.
As noted above, it is very important to acquire both your 2-set and 4-set bonus. For Restoration Druids, this is your tier set:
- Restoration Druid 2pc — Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Efflorescence, and Tranquility chance to critically heal is increased.
- Restoration Druid 4pc — Efflorescence critical heals increase the healing of your next Wild Growth, stacking up to 5 times. Lifebloom critical heals reduce the cooldown of Nature's Swiftness by 2 sec.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Druid:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Watcher's Loam
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Versatility
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Frozen Writ
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
Keen Neltharite is the best gem for sockets.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Trinkets to Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Gear section.
- Updated Enchants and Gems sections.
- 21 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier Sets section.
- Removed Shards of Domination section.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated gear suggestions and added Shards of Domination section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Best Trinkets.
- Added Gems and Enchants section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd