Restoration Druid PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Restoration Druids can benefit from.
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
Cyclone 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Cyclone
- /cast [target=arena1] Cyclone
Using this macro will cast Cyclone on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while staying focused on your target. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Mighty Bash Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Mighty Bash
- /cast [target=focus] Mighty Bash
This macro will use Mighty Bash on whichever enemy you have on focus. Because you will be primarily using Mighty Bash on the enemy healer, you should only need this focus macro.
Nature's Cure Party Macro
- #showtooltip Nature's Cure
- /cast [target=party1] Nature's Cure
Using this macro will cast Nature's Cure on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Valor Upgrade Requirement Changes in Patch 9.1
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 14: Re-Return of the (Boom)King + Boss Only Logs