Baradin Hold Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
The release of Patch 4.2 has also seen the introduction of a new boss, Occu'thar, intended to give players an updated challenge for a chance at even better loot rewards, corresponding to Tier 12 levels.
Patch 4.3 added the third and final boss encounter of the instance: Alizabal, Mistress of Hate. This boss gives players a chance to obtain certain Tier 13 set pieces as well various PvP items for the Arena Season 11.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The instance layout is extremely simple, and there are minimal amounts of trash which do not pose any problems.
- Useful Soul Ash Macro
- Spit Emote No Longer Works If You Have Someone Targeted on Burning Crusade Classic PTR
- 40 Paladins Versus 40 Priests
- Lady Vashj Is the Personificantion of Timegating
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 29th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Now on the PTR
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: Blue and Yellow, Together Again
- The Last Time Each Spec Has Been in a World First Kill
- Torghast Adamant Vaults
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Havoc Demon Hunter Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Looking for morning/daytime raiding guild
- Destruction Warlock Shadowlands
- Protection Warrior Shadowlands