Baradin Hold Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
The release of Patch 4.2 has also seen the introduction of a new boss, Occu'thar, intended to give players an updated challenge for a chance at even better loot rewards, corresponding to Tier 12 levels.
Patch 4.3 added the third and final boss encounter of the instance: Alizabal, Mistress of Hate. This boss gives players a chance to obtain certain Tier 13 set pieces as well various PvP items for the Arena Season 11.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The instance layout is extremely simple, and there are minimal amounts of trash which do not pose any problems.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4
- Dungeons and Raids Hub
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Ret Paladin Restart after a couple years
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Coming back to WoW