Baradin Hold Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
Baradin Hold is a 10 and 25-man raid instance located in the Tol Barad Peninsula. It was introduced with the release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, containing a single boss encounter: Argaloth.
The release of Patch 4.2 has also seen the introduction of a new boss, Occu'thar, intended to give players an updated challenge for a chance at even better loot rewards, corresponding to Tier 12 levels.
Patch 4.3 added the third and final boss encounter of the instance: Alizabal, Mistress of Hate. This boss gives players a chance to obtain certain Tier 13 set pieces as well various PvP items for the Arena Season 11.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The instance layout is extremely simple, and there are minimal amounts of trash which do not pose any problems.
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Patch 10.0.7 Scheduled Weekly Maintenance Times
- Easy to Get 10.0.7 Mount Guides (Video): Snailemental, Bruffalon, Mossy Mammoth
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Set Acquisition Changes and Retrospective
- Zskera Vaults Guide
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Windwalker Monk Leveling
- Need help getting the quest to enter Nazjatar
- Subtlety Rogue Leveling