Firelands Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
The Firelands is a 10 and 25 player raid instance, the entrance of which is located on the north-east side of the Sulfuron Spire in Mount Hyjal. It is part of Patch 4.2 of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and it represents Tier 12, in terms of progression.
This raid instance is of a rare design, as most of it is in an outdoor setting. It houses 7 boss encounters, all of which are available on both normal and heroic difficulty.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
- Shannox (including Heroic mode)
- Lord Rhyolith (including Heroic mode)
- Beth'tilac (including Heroic mode)
- Baleroc (including Heroic mode)
- Alysrazor (including Heroic mode)
- Majordomo Staghelm (including Heroic mode)
- Ragnaros (including Heroic mode)
The instance also houses a great number of trash packs, for which we have written a specific guide, with the intent to prevent your raid from wiping on these packs.
In addition to giving you access to loot dropped by the 7 bosses and the trash, it also plays a key role in obtaining Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, a powerful item of legendary quality, as well as housing The Avengers of Hyjal faction, from which epic gear (item level 378 and 391) can be bought based on reputation levels. For all loot added in Patch 4.2, please refer to our Gear Listing for Patch 4.2.
The first 5 bosses are: Alysrazor, Baleroc, Beth'tilac, Lord Rhyolith, and Shannox. They can be attempted in any order (with Baleroc being activated once Shannox has spawned, from clearing part of the trash). We advise you the following kill order:
- Lord Rhyolith;
Killing these 5 bosses grants access to the Anvil of Conflagration.
This is the location for one of the events which is part of the legendary quest chain for obtaining Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. Your raid will need to overcome several challenges during this event.
The last level of the Firelands is the Sulfuron Keep where Majordomo Staghelm and Ragnaros can be found.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub