Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.1)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Beast Mastery Hunter (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you have a few options. You should have your pet on your primary target while you crowd control the other enemy. If you are playing with a Holy Paladin or Restoration Druid, they should use their stun to start the crowd control. Follow that up with a Freezing Trap. At the same time you should be doing your sustained damage rotation. With this strategy, you are trying to do so much spread damage to your targets that the enemy healer will not be able to heal through it. If you do not have a reliable stun, you can use Intimidation to stun the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Discipline Priest
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Restoration Druid
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Holy Paladin
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Holy Priest
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will be focusing on maximizing your single target damage while still crowd controlling the enemy healer with Intimidation and Freezing Trap. When you start the crowd control chain, your teammate should stun the kill target and you should use burst rotation. You do not always have to stun the kill target. If your team only has one reliable stun like Hammer of Justice or Mighty Bash, it is best to use it on the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Jungle (Beast Mastery Hunter + Feral Druid + Holy Paladin/Discipline Priest)
- Cupid (Beast Mastery Hunter + Retribution Paladin + Restoration Druid/Discipline Priest)
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Frost Death Knight/Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Arms Warrior + Restoration Shaman/Holy Paladin
- 06 Jul. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 Team Compositions.
- 23 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour