Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Best Arena Compositions (Battle for Azeroth / Patch 8.3)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Beast Mastery Hunter (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you have a few options. You should have your pet on your primary target while you crowd control the other enemy. If you are playing with a Holy Paladin or Restoration Druid, they should use their stun to start the crowd control. Follow that up with a Freezing Trap. At the same time you should be doing your sustained damage rotation. With this strategy, you are trying to do so much spread damage to your targets that the enemy healer will not be able to heal through it. If you do not have a reliable stun, you can use Intimidation to stun the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Discipline Priest
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Restoration Druid
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Holy Paladin
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will be focusing on maximizing your single target damage while still crowd controlling the enemy healer with Intimidation and Freezing Trap. When you start the crowd control chain, your teammate should stun the kill target and you should use burst rotation. You do not always have to stun the kill target. If your team only has one reliable stun like Hammer of Justice or Mighty Bash, it is best to use it on the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Jungle (Beast Mastery Hunter + Feral Druid + Holy Paladin/Discipline Priest)
- Cupid (Beast Mastery Hunter + Retribution Paladin + Restoration Druid/Discipline Priest)
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Frost Death Knight/Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Arms Warrior + Restoration Shaman/Holy Paladin
- 21 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands