Brawler's Guild: Blackmange (Rank 7) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Blackmange is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 7 opponent. The fight is simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
Abilities and Strategy
The Blackmange fight is all about mechanics. The mechanics for the fight are simple, but any small mistake will result in an instant death.
When the fight begins, Blackmange will spawn and so will a row of canons on the back wall, facing the arena. There is a fuse leading up to each cannon, and the fuses are regularly lit (the flame is indicated by a red circle that moves towards the cannon). When the fuse reaches the cannon, the cannon will fire a projectile in front of it, which will instantly kill you if it hits you. Shortly after a fuse burns down and a cannon fires, the fuse will re-appear and will start burning again. It is very important to note that the speed at which fuses burn differs.
Blackmange himself only has one ability, Charrrrrrge!, which causes him to charge to your location and deal a small amount of damage to you; on the PTR, this did not actually do very much at all (since Blackmange is already at your location), and could basically just be ignored.
The strategy for defeating Blackmange is as follows.
- Keep attacking him.
- Avoid standing in front of cannons that are about to fire; keep an eye on the fuses so you always know which cannon(s) will fire next.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but was moved from rank 5 to rank 7.
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Suspensions Coming for Green Scepter Shard Griefing
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- The Great Vault Mythic Dungeons Item Choices Explained
- Patch 8.3.7 and Classic Hotfixes: July 31st
- Ectoplasmic Distiller Hotfix: July 31st
- Night Elf Male Blindfold Customization Option in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.1 Build 35360: Class Changes
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.3
- Getting rep in Broken Isles at 120
- Retribution Paladin 8.3
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.3
- Elemental Shaman PvP 8.3
- Frost Mage PvP 8.3
- Operation: Mechagon Dungeon
- Horrific Vision of Stormwind