Brawler's Guild: Crush (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Crush is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against is very simple and will remind you of Icehowl in Trial of the Crusader. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Crush goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Crush has only one ability called Collision. When Crush uses it, he charges towards you, in a straight line. The charge stops if it hits you or if he runs into a wall. In both cases, Crush will be stunned for a few seconds. If he hits you, you will take a lot of damage and you will also be stunned.
The key aspect of this fight is to move sideways when Crush charges you. Even if you do get hit by Collision, you can easily recover. The only problem is that you will lose a few seconds of uptime on the boss. Crush has 5.3M health points, so, depending on your gear, the slightest downtime can cause you to hit the 2-minute enrage timer.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Crush appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Crush is now a Special Challenger (he was the first Rank 4 opponent, previously).
- Blood Death Knight 7.2.5
- Feral Help Please
- [Illidan][H] Wicked (5/9N) Recruiting! Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:45pm until Midnight Eastern.
- [Dalaran][H] The Fish and Bread Trick (8/9 N ToS) Christian Family-Friendly Casual Guild LFM
- Need help with mm dps
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- [Player] [A] Hazeroth (9/9 N ToS 4/9 H ToS) Disc Priest
- [Aggramar][A]Caution(5/9H) LF DPS & a healer
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 7.2
- I have logs! :D
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- Unholy in 7.3