Brawler's Guild: Deeken (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Deeken is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against him will require you to be moving all the time and it represents a significant awareness check. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Deeken goes.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Deeken has one ability called Mechano Kick. This ability has a 40-yard range and Deeken uses it to sometimes knock you back. In addition, he also has a melee that deals approximately 15k damage per hit.
When fighting Deeken, the arena will be covered by static fields that travel around, as shown in the video. Getting hit by these fields deal approximately 80k Nature damage.
Your priority in this fight is to avoid the static fields, as they will make up the majority of the damage that you will take. Fortunately, you can jump over the fields. Sometimes, Deeken will knock you back in a static field with Mechano Kick, so you can save a defensive cooldown (if you have any) for this situation, should it arise.
Once you manage to properly avoid the fields, the fight is a matter of killing Deeken before he kills you.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Deeken appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Deeken is now a Special Challenger (he was the fourth Rank 4 opponent, previously).
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power
- Arms Warrior PvP
- Shadow Priest Leveling
- Destruction Warlock PvP 9.0.1
- Torghast Box of Many Things
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Xbox one and chatpad
- Can I use A chatpad for the xbox one controller with wow?
- The Last Sigil