Brawler's Guild: Deeken (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Deeken is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. The fight against him will require you to be moving all the time and it represents a significant awareness check. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Deeken goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Deeken has one ability called Mechano Kick. This ability has a 40-yard range and Deeken uses it to sometimes knock you back. In addition, he also has a melee that deals approximately 15k damage per hit.
When fighting Deeken, the arena will be covered by static fields that travel around, as shown in the video. Getting hit by these fields deal approximately 80k Nature damage.
Your priority in this fight is to avoid the static fields, as they will make up the majority of the damage that you will take. Fortunately, you can jump over the fields. Sometimes, Deeken will knock you back in a static field with Mechano Kick, so you can save a defensive cooldown (if you have any) for this situation, should it arise.
Once you manage to properly avoid the fields, the fight is a matter of killing Deeken before he kills you.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Deeken appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Deeken is now a Special Challenger (he was the fourth Rank 4 opponent, previously).
- The Latest Reddit Craze: Sylvanas As...
- Live Developer Q/A Round-up: Nov 16
- Antorus Pantheon Trinket Infographic
- Allied Races: Highmountain Tauren Preview
- WoW's 13th Anniversary Event Now Live
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Artifact Appearance Unlocks After Legion
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Battle of Azeroth
- Prot Warr HP and M+
- Post your Transmog
- Drain Elune's power? Sure!
- Looking for Unholy DPS Help
- Holy/Disc Stat Weights?
- Marksmanship Hunter 7.3
- SPriest looking for DPS optimization
- BM Hunter, ¿what stats for Dire Frenzy+OWTP?
- Prot Warr HP and M+
- Leave the mission exodus of light how to recover it
- NEED HELP WITH MY DPS
- Class Discord Channels
- [Frost] Low DPS
- DPS HELP
- My Ret Pally's dps is just pitiful