Brawler's Guild: Doomflipper (Rank 3) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Doomflipper is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but can cause problems for melee classes that are weak defensively.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Doomflipper has no abilities, and all he does is run at you and attempt to melee you for high damage. He is fully susceptible to crowd control of all sorts.
The strategy is to simply kill him before he kills you. For ranged classes, this is not very difficult (especially when also making use of slows or other crowd control), but melee classes will need to make full use of defensive and offensive cooldowns.
The strategy for defeating Doomflipper is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- He can be slowed, so if you are low on health and need time for cooldowns, use slows to run away.
- He does not have a lot of health, so use your defensive cooldowns at around half health, and use offensive cooldowns as soon as you can.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE