Brawler's Guild: Doomflipper (Rank 3) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Doomflipper is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 3 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but can cause problems for melee classes that are weak defensively.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Doomflipper has no abilities, and all he does is run at you and attempt to melee you for high damage. He is fully susceptible to crowd control of all sorts.
The strategy is to simply kill him before he kills you. For ranged classes, this is not very difficult (especially when also making use of slows or other crowd control), but melee classes will need to make full use of defensive and offensive cooldowns.
The strategy for defeating Doomflipper is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- He can be slowed, so if you are low on health and need time for cooldowns, use slows to run away.
- He does not have a lot of health, so use your defensive cooldowns at around half health, and use offensive cooldowns as soon as you can.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 04 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 17th
- Thin Human Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth
- 2018 Arena World Championship Fall Season Announced
- Blue Posts Roundup: August 17th
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 16th
- World First 120 Leveling Highlight Video
- Learn About Battle for Azeroth Class Trials
- World of Warcraft Quest Checker Updated for Battle for Azeroth
- Restoration Shaman 8.0.1
- Protection Warrior 8.0.1
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Arms Warrior 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- [A] Community for Warriors: The Warrior's Den
- [A] Calling All Hunters New & Old
- Low Feral DPS
- Arms Warrior 8.0.1
- Subtlety Rogue 8.0.1
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1
- Demonology Warlock in BFA so far
- Brewmaster Stats
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1