Brawler's Guild: Mama Stormstout (Rank 2) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Mama Stormstout is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
Abilities and Strategy
Mama Stormstout will use two abilities SMaSH Tun and Cold Crash. SMaSH Tun leaves a steaming pile of brew on the floor and Cold Crash creates a wave of cold that sweeps the arena. Additionally, she will occasionally spawn a Lacto Basillisk which will melee attack you.
The strategy for this fight is simple, you will need to stand in the pile of brew left by SMaSH Tun whenever a Cold Crash wave is coming. We recommend you fight her on the side of the room you spawn in, as the wave will come from the other side.
When the Lacto Basillisks start to spawn they have very little health and can be killed quite quickly.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes
- Wingmen Achievement
- Wingmen Achievement
- Holy Priest PvP 9.0.5
- Protection Warrior Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- Mythic+ DPS Tier List
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5