Brawler's Guild: Mingus Diggs (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Mingus Diggs is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 5 boss opponent. This fight is mechanically very simple, but requires high damage or healing output.
Abilities and Strategy
Mingus Diggs himself does not have any abilities. At the start of the fight, Mingus Diggs will be protected by a Divine Shield. Four pillars will spawn, one in each corner of the room. Each pillar will rapidly apply a stacking damage over time effect of different damage types on the player. There is one each for Nature, Frost, Fire, and Arcane, and the debuffs lasts three seconds. If the player stands on top of one of the pillars, that pillar will no longer attack the player.
The strategy for this fight is simple, but you will take a lot of damage. As a ranged DPS, we recommend standing on one pillar and killing another. After one is dead, move over to a different pillar in order to drop stacks of the debuff and kill a distant pillar again. As a melee DPS, you may need to run between pillars regularly to drop stacks if you do not have the damage or healing to burn one down.
For both ranged and melee DPS, we recommend bringing Drums of the Maelstrom to help with the beginning of the fight, if you are not a Shaman, Mage, or Hunter.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 16 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview