Brawler's Guild: Mingus Diggs (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Mingus Diggs is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 5 boss opponent. This fight is mechanically very simple, but requires high damage or healing output.
Abilities and Strategy
Mingus Diggs himself does not have any abilities. At the start of the fight, Mingus Diggs will be protected by a Divine Shield. Four pillars will spawn, one in each corner of the room. Each pillar will rapidly apply a stacking damage over time effect of different damage types on the player. There is one each for Nature, Frost, Fire, and Arcane, and the debuffs lasts three seconds. If the player stands on top of one of the pillars, that pillar will no longer attack the player.
The strategy for this fight is simple, but you will take a lot of damage. As a ranged DPS, we recommend standing on one pillar and killing another. After one is dead, move over to a different pillar in order to drop stacks of the debuff and kill a distant pillar again. As a melee DPS, you may need to run between pillars regularly to drop stacks if you do not have the damage or healing to burn one down.
For both ranged and melee DPS, we recommend bringing Drums of the Maelstrom to help with the beginning of the fight, if you are not a Shaman, Mage, or Hunter.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 16 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Patch 9.1.5 Hub
- PvP Arena Tier List
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands