Brawler's Guild: Ooliss (Rank 1) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Ooliss is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 1 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but can be difficult for classes who lack mobility.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Ooliss has one ability, called Horrific Pursuit. It has 1-second cast time and a 7-second channel time. If Ooliss gets to you while casting Horrific Pursuit (he can move while channeling it), you will die.
Oolis also has a melee attack. It is weak enough that a cloth-wearer in blue-quality gear should be able to kill Oolis before Oolis kills them.
The strategy for defeating Oolis is simple.
- Keep attacking him.
- When he starts casting Horrific Pursuit, try to stun him (interrupts do not work). If you do not have a stun, run away from him until the channel is over (he is not particularly fast).
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- Liquid World 2nd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and Amirdrassil 9/9
- Fyr'alath Legendary Axe Revealed After Mythic Fyrakk Kill
- Echo Claim the Fyrakk Mythic World First and Win the Amirdrassil RWF!
- Liquid Grab Their Own 1% Wipe, 0.09% Better Than Echo's!
- Insane 1% Wipe From Echo on Fyrakk
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 2
- Mythic+ Affix Rotation for Dragonflight Season 3
- New Explorer's Cosmetic Weapons Coming in Patch 10.2.5
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Old-School Content Farm Builds
- Outlaw Rogue PvE
- Ads are blocking ability to read topics
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvE