Brawler's Guild: Tidemistress Shellbreaker (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Tidemistress Shellbreaker is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, because the slightest mistake will cause you to fail.
Abilities and Strategy
Tidemistress Shellbreaker has two abilities to watch out for, Tantalizing Flames and Poisonous Pufferfish. Tantalizing Flames leaves a small flame patch on the ground in a random location. Poisonous Pufferfish spawns a Pufferfish in a bubble that will deal damage if clicked.
In addition to the boss, two NPCs are also present in the arena: Chubo and Chibo. They are central to the fight. Chubo helps you by fighting with you and maintaining threat on the boss. Chibo is a baby tortollan, who wanders around around into Tantalizing Flames and Poisonous Pufferfish. You will be able to click on Chibo to pick him up and prevent him from hurting himself. If Chibo dies the fight ends.
The general strategy of this boss is to stand near Chibo and deal damage to the boss. If Tantalizing Flames or Poisonous Pufferfish spawn near Chibo you should pick him up and move him to safety before continuing to deal damage. Keep a careful eye on Chibo as he tends to seek out the things that will kill him. The fight is very simple as long as you stay near Chibo.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide (July 14th - July 21st)
- Zappy Boy Nickname Now Cannon
- Eye of the Jailer Mechanic in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 17th
- Pre-expansion Event Details, Time in the Shadowlands, Major Lore Implications, Renown Catch-up: Full Bellular Interview
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 13th
- Horrific Visions Nerfs Coming July 14th/15th
- Every Man For Himself Human Racial Renamed to Will to Survive in Shadowlands
- Death Knight Changes
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- De Other Side
- Question about Raid Lockouts and Lockout Extensions
- switch specs and gear
- Blood Death Knight 8.3
- Legendary Weapons Transmog