Brawler's Guild: Tyson Sanders (Rank 4) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Tyson Sanders is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. This boss keeps summoning chickens that follow you around and try to kill you in various ways. So, you need to avoid the chickens, all the while killing Tyson. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Tyson Sanders goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Tyson Sanders never attacks you directly. Instead, he keeps summoning chickens that try to kill you. There are 3 types of chickens:
- Explosive Chickens move towards you and explode when they reach you, dealing a very high amount of damage through Feathery Detonation;
- Electrochickens keep casting Electric P.E.C.K. at your location, this spells damages you and knocks you back;
- Well Fed Chickens run after you and melee you for a small amount.
So, the strategy is simple:
- kill the Explosive Chickens;
- keep moving around to prevent Electric P.E.C.K. from hitting you;
- ignore the Well Fed Chickens if they deal little damage to you, kill/snare them otherwise;
- attack Tyson.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Tyson Sanders appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Tyson Sanders is now the first Rank 4 opponent (he was the second Rank 8 opponent, previously).
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview