Brawler's Guild: Tyson Sanders (Rank 4) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Tyson Sanders is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. This boss keeps summoning chickens that follow you around and try to kill you in various ways. So, you need to avoid the chickens, all the while killing Tyson. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Tyson Sanders goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Tyson Sanders never attacks you directly. Instead, he keeps summoning chickens that try to kill you. There are 3 types of chickens:
- Explosive Chickens move towards you and explode when they reach you, dealing a very high amount of damage through Feathery Detonation;
- Electrochickens keep casting Electric P.E.C.K. at your location, this spells damages you and knocks you back;
- Well Fed Chickens run after you and melee you for a small amount.
So, the strategy is simple:
- kill the Explosive Chickens;
- keep moving around to prevent Electric P.E.C.K. from hitting you;
- ignore the Well Fed Chickens if they deal little damage to you, kill/snare them otherwise;
- attack Tyson.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Tyson Sanders appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Tyson Sanders is now the first Rank 4 opponent (he was the second Rank 8 opponent, previously).
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon
- Shadowlands Covenant Data by Class and Spec
- Third Maw Mount Coming in Patch 9.0.5 - Bound Shadehound
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Death knight sanctuary needs an upgrade
- Restoration Druid Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Weekly/Daily To-Do List
- Shadow Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- Demonology Warlock Leveling
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling