Brawler's Guild: Tyson Sanders (Rank 4) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Tyson Sanders is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. This boss keeps summoning chickens that follow you around and try to kill you in various ways. So, you need to avoid the chickens, all the while killing Tyson. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Tyson Sanders goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Tyson Sanders never attacks you directly. Instead, he keeps summoning chickens that try to kill you. There are 3 types of chickens:
- Explosive Chickens move towards you and explode when they reach you, dealing a very high amount of damage through Feathery Detonation;
- Electrochickens keep casting Electric P.E.C.K. at your location, this spells damages you and knocks you back;
- Well Fed Chickens run after you and melee you for a small amount.
So, the strategy is simple:
- kill the Explosive Chickens;
- keep moving around to prevent Electric P.E.C.K. from hitting you;
- ignore the Well Fed Chickens if they deal little damage to you, kill/snare them otherwise;
- attack Tyson.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Tyson Sanders appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Tyson Sanders is now the first Rank 4 opponent (he was the second Rank 8 opponent, previously).
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Protection Warrior Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- Mythic+ DPS Tier List
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Fury Warrior PvP 9.0.5
- No Wild Pets visible!
- 5 DHs vs Vigilant Guardian