Brawler's Guild: Zen'shar (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Zen'shar is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. During this fight, you will be constantly on the move, trying to kill the boss while avoiding everything he throws at you. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Zen'shar goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Zen'shar himself has two abilities: Evil Glare and Get Off!. Evil Glare is a laser beam that follows you around for 4 seconds; Zen'shar keeps casting it. Get Off knocks you back if you get too close to him.
In addition to Zen'shar's abilities, you will notice that shadowy void zones often appear on the ground and that there are eyes flying around the room, which summon beams of light that roam around the arena. As the fight drags on, there will be more and more of these beams of light.
So, to defeat Zen'shar, you need to keep moving around to avoid all the abilities we have mentioned above. Avoiding the beams of light from the flying eyes will occupy most of your time, as the other two abilities (Evil Glare and the shadowy void zones) are very easy to deal with.
Note that, initially, you need to kill the small adds that turn around Zen'shar before you can attack him. We advise you to keep your DPS cooldowns for when Zen'shar becomes attackable and then simpy burn him down.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Zen'shar appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- [Argent Dawn] [A] The Shadowstalkers (2/9 M)
- [Draenor][H]Order of the Silverflame (8/9H) Recruiting Healers/DPS
- Question about abilities after Whispers of Shaohao
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- [Silvermoon] [A] FiLTH (2/9M) are Recruiting!
- [Stormrage][A] Hand of Fate (3/9H) ►►2 Night Raiding◄◄
- [Kazzak][H] Amnach Brand new Horde guild
- So much for Mantle
- I have logs! :D
- Affliction Log help
- BM DPS Help: My DPS Has Gotten Low
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Attack missed
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- List Item Helm and Chest For Rogue Assassination