Augmentation Evoker Dragonflight Leveling Guide From 58 to 70 (Dragonflight 10.2.5)
Leveling Disclaimer for Augmentation Evoker
Augmentation Evoker is a support oriented specialisation and as such has significantly lower personal damage output compared to Devastation Evoker. If you choose to level primarily through dungeons this will not be an issue but you may have a smoother leveling experience in the open world via questing as Devastation. If you would like to level as Devastation instead we suggest following our Devastation Evoker Leveling Guide.
In most cases, you will want to prioritize item level while going through the leveling process. This means selecting whatever has the highest item level. When selecting jewellery pieces (Necklace or Rings) it can be worth dropping a small amount of item level to use items without Versatility as the stat is not very good for Augmentation Evoker.
Level by Level Rotation and Talents
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Talents to Level Up as a Augmentation Evoker
We suggest starting with BEcBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgUSaRSiGSSKBSk0AAAAAABAAEIgQIRSCAAAASk0IJikA0E as your talent build and leveling from there.
Rotation to Level Up as a Augmentation Evoker
Augmentation Evokers have all of their core abilities starting from level 60 with the talent trees provided and improve the abilities they already have with their remaining talent points.
- Cast Prescience on targets without Prescience.
- Cast Ebon Might
- Cast Breath of Eons
- Cast Fire Breath at empower level 3/4 if Ebon Might is up.
- Cast Upheaval at empower level 1 if Ebon Might is up.
- Cast Eruption if Ebon Might is up or you have 2 Essence Burst or capped Essence.
- Cast Living Flame
- Use Hover to cast spells while moving. If you have no charges of Hover left, then use Azure Strike.
Summary of Unlocked Abilities for Augmentation Evoker
To prevent cluttering the guide with a lot of the same information, we recommend you take a look at our dedicated spell page, which will provide you with more in-depth information on Augmentation Evoker spells.
Augmentation Evoker War Mode Talents for Leveling
Here, you will find information on the best PvP talents for leveling and doing solo / small group PvE content.
Augmentation Evoker PvP Talents for Leveling
Augmentation Evoker PvP talents do not provide much of a gain overall but can slightly speed up your leveling process by making combat less troublesome.
- Born in Flame is recommended because it gives you two instant cast Living Flames every time you cast Ebon Might giving you better mobility while leveling.
- Divide and Conquer deals damage to enemies helping you kill packs of mobs faster as well as breaking line of sight. If you find this pvp talent annoying instead run Unburdened Flight.
- Obsidian Mettle will allow you to safely cast spells while enemies are trying to knock you back. It can also be useful for picking up Windswept Herbalism nodes.
- Unburdened Flight can be useful when you are trying to run away from a pack of enemies and not be slowed by Daze.
Best Heirloom Items for Augmentation Evoker Leveling
When deciding which heirlooms to purchase or use, you will want to target items offering Mastery, Haste or Critical Strike Chance. Avoiding Versatility provides the best damage gain for Augmentation Evoker.
- 15 Jan. 2024: Reviewed for Patch 10.2.5.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for patch 10.2
- 06 Oct. 2023: Page updated with more information.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Page added.
- Dragonflight 10.2.5 and Season of Discovery Hotfixes, February 21st
- Warmace of Shirvallah (Hidden Enhancement Shaman Artifact Appearance) Available This Week
- Season 3 Patch 10.2.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 5
- Heroic Fyrakk Kill Yields 6 Fyr'alaths After Bad Luck Protection Buff
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2
- Player Hits Jackpot: A Decade of Rare Mounts in Just Days!
- Embers of Fyr'alath Effects Buffed
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 20th