Great Vault Guide in Dragonflight
The Great Vault in Dragonflight provides players with a single piece of loot from up to 9 choices every week.
The Great Vault in Dragonflight provides players with one piece of equipment every week.
Items can be added to the Great Vault by completing Dungeons, killing raid bosses, and from PvP.
Once per week after the maintenance in your region, you can select a single item from up to nine items with the number of choices available based on how many raid bosses you defeated, Dungeons you cleared, and how much Honor you farmed during the previous week.
Great Vault Location in Dragonflight
The Dragonflight Great Vault is located in Valdrakken the main hub found in Thaldraszus. It is the first object on your right as you enter the Bank. The exact coordinates are 55.52 57.23. Below you will find a map with the exact location.
This is what the Great Vault looks like in Dragonflight.
Great Vault Objectives in Dragonflight
The Dragonflight weekly chest continues to offer up to nine item choices in three separate categories — Raids, Dungeons, and PvP. To unlock the individual choices, you must complete dungeons, defeat raid bosses, and earn Honor from Rated PvP. You can still only select one item out of up to nine choices each week.
The Raid requirements on the 10.2 PTR are currently showing old Season 2 values on the PTR. We will update this section when the display bug is fixed.
Great Vault Objectives in the Raids Category
The item level of rewards in this category is based on raid difficulty. To unlock all three item choices, you must:
Killing a boss will now give you a chance at all of the previous bosses' loot. For example, if you are invited to a kill on Fyrakk, you will be 1/9 towards vault progress for that week. However, you now have the loot from the entire raid in your vault pool for the raids slots.
Great Vault Objectives in the Dungeons Category
Complete a Heroic or Mythic max level dungeon to unlock a Great Vault reward in this category. Timewalking Dungeons count as Heroic. The item level of your reward will be based on your highest run this week.
To unlock all three item choices, you must:
- Complete 1 Heroic, Mythic, or Timewalking Dungeon.
- Complete 4 Heroic, Mythic, or Timewalking Dungeons.
- Complete 8 Heroic, Mythic, or Timewalking Dungeons.
Is Great Vault Loot Capped in Dragonflight Season 3?
No, with Amirdrassil opening simultaneously on all difficulties, the Great Vault loot is uncapped from Week 1.
Item Level of Great Vault Rewards in Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 3
Patch 10.2 continues to improve upon the gear upgrading system introduced in Patch 10.1. Item level brackets for Season 3 are as follows:
- Adventurer Gear — Item Level 428-450;
- Veteran Gear — Item Level 441-463;
- Champion Gear — Item Level 454-476;
- Hero Gear — Item Level 467-483;
- Mythic Gear — Item Level 480-489.
The item level of loot found in the Great Vault depends on the Keystone Level of your timed dungeon from the previous week.
The table below covers the item level of rewards and how they scale with each Keystone Level in Mythic+.
|Difficulty Level||End-of-Run Item Level||Weekly Reward Item Level|
Great Vault Objectives in the PvP Category
The item level of loot in this category depends on your highest bracket win during your previous week. The requirements are:
- Earn 1,250 Honor from Rated PvP.
- Earn 2,500 Honor from Rated PvP.
- Earn 5,000 Honor from Rated PvP.
Aspects' Token of Merit - Dragonflight Season 3 Great Vault Currency
If you do not pick any loot from the Great Vault, you will instead receive Aspects' Token of Merit, based on the number of slots you have unlocked that week:
- 2 Aspects' Token of Merit for 1 Great Vault slot.
- 4 Aspects' Token of Merit for 2 Great Vault slots.
- 6 Aspects' Token of Merit for 3+ Great Vault slots.
You can exchange them at Evantkis for the following items:
- Ruby Flightstone — Contains 75 Flightstones. Costs 1 Aspects' Token of Merit.
- Shimmering Clutch of Wyrm's Dreaming Crests — Contains 15 Wyrm's Dreaming Crests. Costs 2 Aspects' Token of Merit.
- Gleaming Satchel of Drake's Dreaming Crests — Contains 15 Drake's Dreaming Crests. Costs 1 Aspects' Token of Merit.
- Chest of Gold — Contains 1,000 gold. Costs 2 Aspects' Token of Merit.
- Nature's Cradle — Add a socket to a Dragonflight Season 3 item that does not already have one. Can be used on Helms, Bracers, Belts, or Rings. Costs 6 Aspects' Token of Merit.
- Splintered Spark of Dreams — Combine 2 Splintered Spark of Dreams with 250 Flightstones to create a Spark of Dreams. Costs 6 Aspects' Token of Merit.
Evantkis can be found standing next to the Great Vault.
- 26 Nov. 2023: Updated with pity wares.
- 26 Oct. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Aug. 2023: Added Wyrm's Shadowlfame Crest to Evantkis wares.
- 13 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 27 Jun. 2023: Updated with Splintered Spark of Shadowflame.
- 19 May 2023: Updated with gear types.
- 29 Apr. 2023: Guide updated for Patch 10.1.
- 02 Apr. 2023: PvP requirements fixed.
- 23 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 25 Feb. 2023: Updated with Bottled Essence on Evantkis.
- 21 Feb. 2023: Token clarifications.
- 20 Dec. 2022: Updated raid category requirements.
- 19 Dec. 2022: Clarified raid category loot.
- 10 Dec. 2022: Updated for Season 1 launch.
- 20 Nov. 2022: Updated with Dragonflight Season 1 currency.
- 11 Oct. 2022: Updated with Mythic+ Scaling to Keystone Level 20 and other requirements.
- 15 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery