Holy Paladin PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Dragonflight / 10.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Holy Paladin PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Holy Paladin in PvP
Since 10.0, Covenant spells and abilities that are not talents will be disabled outside of Shadowlands zones!
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Paladins.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Holy Paladin.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a strong important damage ability, Divine Toll.
- Necrolord is another good Covenant if you want to have an aggressive playstyle. This gives you the class ability Vanquisher's Hammer that deals damage to the enemy and increases your healing output.
Best Soulbinds for Holy Paladins in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Kleia is the Soulbind of choice for Kyrian and here is the path you should take.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more healing from Combat Meditation. In addition, you will have gained more survivability from Shielding Words.
Plague Deviser Marileth is the Soulbind of choice for Necrolord and here is the path you should take.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Ooz's Frictionless Coating and Ultimate Form. In addition, you will have gained more damage from Kevin's Oozeling.
Best Conduits for Holy Paladins in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Holy Paladins in PvP
- If you are Kyrian, Ringing Clarity gives Divine Toll a chance to be cast extra times. Divine Toll is already a strong damaging cooldown and this Conduit makes it even stronger.
- If you are Necrolord, Righteous Might will be one of your best Potency Conduits. This increases the damage of your Vanquisher's Hammer and will heal you for some of the damage it deals.
- Focused Light increases the Critical Strike chance of Holy Shock. This results in an increase to your healing output.
- Untempered Dedication increases the damage and healing of Light of the Martyr each time you use it. This gives you strong single-target healing that is instant.
Best Endurance Conduits for Holy Paladins in PvP
- Shielding Words makes Word of Glory put a shield on you after you use it. You will often be using Word of Glory to keep yourself alive, so this is an important Conduit to use.
- Divine Call makes it so the cooldown of Divine Shield is reduces when you take damage. Although this can only happen every 20 seconds, this is still important for increasing your survivability.
Best Finesse Conduits for Holy Paladins in PvP
- Pure Concentration makes your Concentration Aura reduce the effects of Fears on your allies. This is a strong, situational Conduit that should be used if Warlocks, Priest or Warriors are dominant in PvP.
- Light's Barding increases the duration of Divine Steed. This is a good choice if you want to increase your mobility.
Best Legendaries for Holy Paladin in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Holy Paladin.
- Your first Legendary should be Shock Barrier. This makes it so Holy Shock puts a shield on your teammate when you use it on them. You can have this shield on multiple people at once. You should use this against most teams to increase your sustained healing output.
- Reign of Endless Kings is a great Legendary for increasing your survivability. This makes it so when you drop below 20% health you gain the Guardian of Ancient Kings buff, reducing the damage you take for 4 seconds.
In addition to these Legendaries, the Unity power allows players to also equip their Covenant Legendary. As a Holy Paladin you can play either Kyrian or Necrolord. If you are Kyrian, you will be gaining Divine Resonance. If you are Necrolord, you will be gaining Duty-Bound Gavel.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Best Covenants.
- Updated Best Soulbinds.
- Updated Best Conduits.
- Updated Best Legendaries.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Updated Best Conduits.
- 24 Sep. 2021: Updated Best Legendaries.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best Soulbind paths.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 23 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd